Chapter 13 Gently stroked the soft petals

Feng Chu came to the nursing home around noon.

  Care worker Liu was cleaning the window, when she saw Feng Chu coming in, she turned her head unexpectedly: "Mr. Feng?"

  Feng Chu held a bouquet of very fresh champagne roses in his hand. The light apricot yellow color was warm and elegant, and the petals were particularly fresh. Each petal was tender and fragrant, as if it was still blooming on the branches not long ago.

  "Where's Ling Yi?"

  "He has a friend who came to visit." Liu nurse said, "It's a very young guy with red hair dyed and looks reckless. He said he would take Mr. Ling to eat hot pot."

  Feng Chu didn't expect Ling Yi to have other friends: "Friends?"

  "It is said that he came from City C and is studying in university."

  Feng Chu's impression was already cold, but nurse Liu felt that after he finished speaking, the other party's aura seemed to be even colder.

  The air was so cold it seemed to freeze.

  Nurse Liu said: "Originally, Mr. Ling had to do nursing care in the morning, so it can only be postponed to tonight."

  The windows are wiped every day, and they are spotless. Nursing worker Liu felt that being in the same room as Feng Chu was too depressing, so she packed up her things: "Mr. Feng, I'm leaving first."

  Feng Chu found a vase, half filled it with water, and put the champagne rose in the water.

  At this moment, Feng Chu turned on his phone. The Moments posted last night received a lot of comments. Some speculated that Feng Chu was in a relationship, and some speculated that Feng Chu was going to invest in the catering industry.

  It is guessed that there are still a few people who fall in love with Feng Chu—Feng Chu is notoriously indifferent.

  When Feng Chu took over the group, he carried out drastic reforms. The death of Feng Chu's father was undoubtedly a big blow to him. With external expansion and internal struggles, Feng Chu had no intention of falling in love at all.

  Men in his circle may have many one-night stands even if they don't fall in love. The tender model and beautiful girl Xiao Xianrou come and go as soon as they are called, Feng Chu is quite indifferent in this regard.

  He is a man with high vision.

  It's not that he was born loyal and loyal, but that he has never met someone who caught Feng Chu's eyes.

  Feng Chu is not a person who will accept anyone who comes to his door as long as he delivers it to his door. He has strict rules of life and has high demands on himself.

  Moreover, Feng Chu is actually a very active and strong person. If he likes something, he will seize the opportunity to fight for it without hesitation, no matter whether he likes the thing he likes or not. If it's something he doesn't like, throwing in his arms will only make him feel disgusted.

  At the bottom, there was a comment from the old lady of the Feng family: "Two drinks? Who is the person drinking with you? When will you get married?"

  Old Madam Feng usually likes to browse Moments when she has nothing to do, to see the lives of other old ladies. When she woke up early in the morning, she found that her taciturn grandson actually posted on Moments. She tacitly agreed that Feng Chu had found someone he liked.

  Feng Chu is thirty-two years old this year.

  He was not in a hurry, the old lady was as anxious as an ant on a hot pan.