Chapter 54 Happy 20th Birthday

It was already night when Ling Yi got off the plane.

  After coming out of the airport, Ling Hua called Su Peiwan: "I will go back very late today, and brought Xiao Yi back to City C. Let's take him to the hotel first, and you guys rest first."

  Su Peiwan said gently and softly: "You still let the young master stay in the hotel? How can it work? I have already arranged for Zheng Rong and Ling Bo to sleep in the same room, and there is a room available. Live in the room that Zheng Rong lived in."

  It is impossible that the Ling family does not have a spare room. This time Ling Hua's younger sister Ling Jing brought her son and daughter to spend the New Year in the Ling family, and the three of them occupied all the guest rooms.

  Ling Hua was quite satisfied with Su Peiwan's arrangement: "Ling Bo agreed?"

  "How could he not agree? It's too late for him to be happy when my brother goes home for the New Year."

  After hanging up the phone, Ling Hua said to Ling Yi: "Let's take you home first, your aunt is also in our house, and she has a room for you."

  Ling Yi felt a little drowsy after getting off the plane. He only nodded lazily after hearing Ling Hua's words, without saying a word.

  Before Ling Yi had an accident, although Ling Hua felt sorry for her second son who was born as an illegitimate child, she placed high hopes on Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi has been able to achieve excellent results in everything he has done since he was a child, and his personality is neither arrogant nor impetuous nor haughty. He deserves the pride of everyone in the Ling family.

  But when an excellent child is with a naughty child, some parents will always feel sorry for the unpromising one. Maybe they know that the promising one does not need to worry about the future, and the unpromising one must spend more effort to cultivate.

  He stared at Ling Yi for a while. Ling Yi has a character that will not show weakness and act like a baby. Even if he is blind, he has never told his father any pain. In Ling Hua's opinion, this child is too proud, no matter what he suffers. There is always a hint of indifference and arrogance, and the tone of speech is also very distant and gentle, not pleasant enough at all.

  She looks so pretty, if she acts like a baby, she will show weakness, and she won't be in the current situation.

  Ling Yi's cell phone keeps getting calls, it's Feng Chu calling, because Ling Yi has been wearing earphones, so Ling Hua doesn't hear it.

  Ling Yi was worried that Ling Hua would find something unusual, so he didn't answer. He hung up Feng Chu's call again, and sent Feng Chu a series of texts: "I just got off the plane, and it may be an hour before I have time to call Mr. Feng."

  Ling Hua glanced at Ling Yi, seeing that the child kept touching the phone screen, he was surprised: "Can blind people use mobile phones?"

  The driver in front said: "My mother's eyes have been broken for two years. She is more addicted to mobile phones than I am. Now the technology is really amazing."

  Ling Hua coughed. Although his son was blind, he didn't know anything about it. He could only go for a walk with a guide stick or walk with a dog in front of a blind person.

  Soon at home, Ling Hua carried the suitcase and took Ling Yi upstairs.

  After entering the door, the living room was full. Ling Jing and Concubine Zheng were watching a variety show with masks on. When she heard the door open, she turned her head and saw Ling Hua and Ling Yi came back together.