Chapter 96 Extra story 10 Parallel World (3) End

Ling Hua really left Ling Yi in the Feng family.

Feng Chu knew that Ling Hua might have some contact with the Feng family from now on, but he absolutely didn't dare to disturb her. Although Feng Chu's father has a good temper, he doesn't know about Ling Yi's affairs at all. The old man and the old lady don't care much now. The only thing Ling Hua can look for is Chu Manwen, but Chu Manwen's temper--Feng Chu knows the other party It will definitely be a mess.

He didn't care what Ling Hua could do in the future, what Feng Chu cared about was that Ling Yi could stay now.

Feng Chu wanted Ling Yi to stay in a place that would help him grow up.

But the summer vacation is coming to an end, and in ten days or so, Feng Chu will go to Europe to go to school, it is obviously unrealistic to bring Ling Yi there, Feng Chu has never seen many people who bring their children to college.

However, Feng Chu felt relieved enough to put Ling Yi in Feng's house. The servants here have been in the Feng family for many years, and they would not intentionally embarrass a child. The old lady and the old man were very happy to see a lively child every day. What Feng Chu is not sure about is whether Ling Yi is willing to stay here.

"I'll be leaving after a while. Would you like to stay here and be with your grandparents?" Feng Chu leaned over and asked Ling Yi. Ling Yi was really too young. Every time he stood up and talked to Ling Yi, Ling Yi Yi always couldn't hear clearly, "Wait until winter, I will come back to celebrate the New Year with you."

Ling Yi climbed onto Feng Chu's lap and looked into Feng Chu's deep eyes curiously: "Where is brother going?"

"a place far away."

"Mom also went to a far away place, can I go with my brother? My brother helped me find my mother." Ling Yi shook Feng Chu's arm, "I'm afraid that my grandparents won't like me and will drive me out."

Looking at Ling Yi's innocent expression, Feng Chu couldn't help pinching this soft little face: "Grandpa and grandma won't kick you out."

Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi had experienced a lot during this time, and the departure of his parents made him very insecure and unable to trust other people. For Ling Yi, the best place to go should be his mother: "My brother will find a way to help you find out your mother's whereabouts. If your mother wants you to go back, my brother will send you to her."

Ling Yi believed in Feng Chu very much. In his eyes, Feng Chu was almost omnipotent, and he was very tolerant of him. Although Feng Chu didn't like him very much at first, now Feng Chu has gained Ling Yi's trust. In Ling Yi's heart, Feng Chu treats him better than Ling Hua.

So he would definitely believe what Feng Chu told him.

Ruan Qingzhi has very little information, Feng Chu inquired some through Chu Manwen's assistant, he knew that the other party has gone to France now, relying on her beauty to enter the fashion circle. Ruan Qingzhi's parents have certain contacts and resources over there. With her figure and appearance, it will not be difficult to get ahead in the future.

Sending Ling Yi to Ruan Qingzhi's side will undoubtedly hinder her career.

Feng Chu felt that Ling Yi was really pitiful. With such a father, his mother also put him in someone else's house. He had to bear so many things at a young age.

"I'll take you to see your mother. If she doesn't want you, you will live in the Feng family from now on."

Ling Yi was a little nervous: "Brother, will I really become a child that my parents don't want?"

His tone was so distressing.

Feng Chu took a deep breath: "No, even if they don't want you, brother will take care of you and grow up."