Epilogue ❤️

"Ah... Arjun, shoo away", Neha bellowed, exasperated. She had asked her husband to clasp the necklace around her neck while Arjun's lips had began their sweet and sexy ministrations on her smooth back. Clad in a green-coloured formal silk saree with a backless blouse, Neha was getting ready for the big day ahead while her husband seemed to be in a different mood.

"You are looking so sexy that I cannot control myself", Arjun husked admiring her intricate golden jhumkas, as he wrapped his hands around her belly. His chin rested on her shoulder and he admired their image in the mirror. He was amazed with the magnificent beauty of his wife. She was indeed, aging like a fine wine while he had got some new gray hair everyday.

"Shall we leave?", muttered Neha looking herself for the last time, admiring her handsome husband. Clad in a formal black suit, Arjun looked dapper with his perfectly gelled hair and classic stubble.

"Let's do it tonight", Arjun rasped gently pinching her belly while his lips attacked her bare neck, licking and kissing gently making sure to not leave any mark. They had to attend an important event in an hour.

The mere thought of making love to her husband was enough to turn Neha wet. It had been ten years to their beautiful marriage and Arjun still had power to turn her into a blushing mess.

"Let's go for now, Arjun", she rasped, shying away from the crimson hues on her face radiating from the mirror image.

"It has been ten days, Neha", Arjun negotiated, while Neha parted away from him, grabbing her phone and purse.

"Your monsters had their final exams", Neha replied, walking towards the door.

Yanking her arm, Arjun pulled his wife in his arms. Rubbing his nose with hers, he teased her, "We made monsters twice, let's try for an angel once again", baffling her.

Chuckling, she tried to push him away, muttering, "Idiot", while he kissed on the corner of her lips, making sure not to ruin her makeup after all, they had to leave for the event.

"Mumma...", the door opened and their children rushed inside the room joyfully. With deep red ears, Arjun cleared his throat and moved away while their nine year old daughter, Tara and seven year old son, Pratik wrapped around their mother.

Neha was the favorite of both the kids. Being a perfect mother, she used to adore both their kids managing her job immaculately. Recently, she was promoted as the Zonal Director of North India and Arjun had been supportive of her promising career.

Picking up their daughter in his arms, Arjun pulled Pratik away. "Come on, kids, we need to leave", with a huge smile.

"Do I look good, mumma?", asked Pratik. Clad in his favorite red T-shirt and blue jeans, Pratik was a young reflection of his dad. He was a perfect package of mischief and sincerity who loved flying paper planes, wanting to fly a real one, one day.

"You look beautiful", Neha muttered, scooping Pratik in her arms, when he smiled and mumbled, "Mumma, I am a big boy and Papa said big boys look handsome not beautiful", correcting his mother's vocabulary in his childish voice. She simply, peppered his little face with plenty of kisses.

"Papa, will you get an award today?", asked Tara and Arjun nodded, "Yes, princess", walking down the stairs. Dressed in a beautiful blue frock, Tara was indeed, her father's little princess. Neha admired the bond Tara shared with Arjun and she was glad that her daughter got a loving father unlike hers!

Informing the house-help, the couple drove to the main auditorium of the Indian Social and Cultural Centre. After the frisking session at security point, Neha and Arjun sat on the chairs designated for the guests. Tara and Pratik were sitting quietly trying to imbibe the sophisticated atmosphere of the huge auditorium. With so many learned elders around, the children sat quietly as instructed by their parents.