𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌

"Why do you always listen?" Ron asked confusedly, and Dior gave him a kind grin.

"Not at this time; I have to meet Cedric." Ron scowled.

"It gets annoying how much you talk about him. Ron muttered, looking at the ground.

"I made him his special drink as a good luck charm for him," Dior remarked, not noticing Ron's mood.

Ron questioned, "Are you really his new lover?  and Dior looked shocked.

"You think the news is true, but I'm giving Cedric his special drink so he won't be nervous," Dior said, and Ron rolled his eyes.

"It irritates me that you're always doing something for Cedric or Krum."  Dior scowled as Ron crossed his arms.

"So, what do you need me to do for you?" Dior asked Ron, and he noticed Ron started fiddling with his finger.

"I want to invite you to the Y—I want you to help me invite Fleur Delacour to the Yule ball! " Ron remarked, correcting himself,and Dior grinned.

"Oh my gosh, you have a crush on her; I always thought she was gorgeous!"  Ron simply nodded, as Dior said.

"Because she and Cedric are friends, I'll try to persuade him to help! "Dior spoke.

"Wait for me; I'll be back soon." Dior remarked as he waved Ron off.

"I've become a cupid planner now," Dior chuckled to himself.

Dior entered the tent as Cedric was inside, gazing at a box as he walked near it and peered through to discover that there were just the four of them inside.

Dior yelled, "Cedric!" and Cedric turned to face him as he approached."

You came!" Dior nodded as Cedric spoke.

"Of course I came, and I promised to bring you your favorite drink!" Cedric accepted Dior's offer.

"May I have some? Dior noticed Krum staring at his drink.

"No, I gave you cookies last night." Dior replied, punching Krum in the chest while the latter gave him a little smile.

"Listen, before I go, I just wanted to wish you guys luck!" Dior said while smiling, and Cedric nodded in agreement.

Then there was a flash. 

"Come on, young love vs. triple lovers!" Dior recalls hearing the voice.

"Why am I constantly in the picture?" Dior protested, Miss Rita approached them.

"Well, if anything happens, I'll grow even bigger!" Dior glared at Rita as she spoke.

"This tent belongs to champions and friends; you have no business here." Krum approached her and Miss. Rita was checking him out, and Dior felt sick. She's such a creep.

"No matter, we got what we wanted!" Rita said smiling blowing a kiss.

"Good day, champs. Please assemble here." Everyone began to encircle when Dumbledore stated"Now that you've waited and wondered, the moment has finally come, and it is a moment that only you can fully appreciate." said Dumbledor.

"What are you doing here, Miss Granger? Hermione apologized and left after Dumbledore ask.

"I too will be departing! Dior's words further astounded Dumbledore.