𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆

"Sorry, I'm already going to be taken for the Yule ball." Dior smiled at the boy, who was frowning.

"Maybe next time, okay?" The boy asked, clutching Dior's hand, and Dior tilted his head, watching the boy's face grow scarlet.

"Buddy, he was taken back off!" Draco muttered, looking at the boy, who jumped back in and fled down the corridor.

'Everyone to the main hall, please.' Owls soared across the corridor, causing everyone to start murmuring. Dior looked at Draco, who shrugged.

"Probably about Yule Ball." Draco said as they began walking, and people cleared a path for them.

"Shouldn't we like to tell Mother?" Draco asked, and Dior grinned.

"I told her already she has my dress ready and you're suit ready." Draco nodded as Dior spoke.

"It better be a long dress or we're are not going." Draco said, and Dior luagh.

"Draco, don't worry; mother wouldn't let me do something like that." As they made their way to the Slytherin table,

As more students entered, Dumbledore stood up and walked towards the fort, coughing, and everyone looked at him.

"Know, as you may all know." Dumbledore remarked, causing everyone to nod or stare at him. While Dumbledore was speaking, Dior rested his head on Pansy.

"Today is the Yule Ball, where we will represent the howgarts. Today you all must put on a show to impress. If anyone will volunteer to put on a talent show, please sign this paper. Once you sing it, your name will be prominently on here, and you have to come to the stage to perform." Dumbledore said and Dior  looked at Draco, who was grinning at him.

"Nope, absolutely not." Draco grinned as Dior spoke.

"Oh, suddenly, I remember the three wishes you have to do for me." Dior scowled at Draco as he grinned innocently.

"My first wish for you is to see you perform on stage again." Draco said this, and Dior glared at him as he stood up and walked up to Dumbledore, who looked at him in surprise.

"Dior Malfoy?" Dumbledore spoke out, and Dior looked at him.

'I'm not Draco,' Dior thought, snatching the magical pen and writing his name on the paper; he was the ninth person on the list, and as he walked back to his seat, he saw several eyes on him.

"Well, I never expected—I mean, as you all know, Yule Ball will start at night, so please go to your rooms and get dressed; everyone is free." Dumbledore explained.

Draco and Dior accompany Pansy and Blaise on their walk.

"Blaise, who are you going to the Yule Ball with?" Dior asked, and Pansy grinned.

"With me." Pansy spoke out, and Blasie nodded regretfully.

"Hey smile!" Pansy said as she struck Blasie on the shoulder.

"Yall cute or whatever." Dior muttered something to his buddies, who were staring at him.

"Hey, can I talk to you alone?" A voice spoke, causing everyone to turn around.

"Oh, you," Draco remarked, and Ron awkwardly waved.

Pansy pushed Dior towards Ron, who grabbed him and dragged him away.