𝑪𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅

Dior felt someone shaking him, and he opened his eyes.

Dior was confused about why he fell asleep until he looked forward to seeing his brother.

"You...how could you?" Dior yelled, and Draco sighed.

"Dior, do you think someone would want to find out who is dying tomorrow?" Draco said, and Dior kept quiet.

"It would be a warning." Dior said softly, and Draco shook his head.

"You can't escape your faith, especially when it comes to death; everyone dies eventually." Draco said, and Dior's heart dropped.

"So he's going to die... I ask my mother to make a potion for no reason." Dior said, and Draco nodded.

"It's all my fault." Draco pulled him up from the bed.

"Listen, we are going to that battle, okay, and we are going to see Cedric for the last time. Do you understand?" Draco said, and Dior nodded.

"We don't know if this potion works or not. Just having hope is all I can say—not too much hope." Draco said, and Dior frowned.

"Come on, I brought your outfit." Draco said, and Dior just nodded and said it was going to change.

"Wait, brother, wait, kind of outfit is this?" Dior yelled as he got in the bathroom, and Draco laughed.

"Hey, I think it's cute; the bow makes it cuter." Draco said, and Dior just glared at him.

Dior frowns. Maybe you can't help people when it comes to death.

You die; you just have to die. No magic will ever help you.

That's what everyone thinks, but little did Dior know; maybe Cedric won't die for long.

He was walking towards the Gryffindor area, coming to sit with Ron and Hermione, but he got pulled by the twins before he could speak with Ron and Hermione

"Hey Dior!" George said, and Dior smiled at him.

"Hi George, do you need anything?" Dior asked, and Fred smiled, wrapping his arms around Dior's shoulders.

"Nothing, just wanted to check out our future-." George covered Fred's mouth.

"Future what?" Dior said he was confused, and he felt someone behind him see a red Ron.

"I'll be taking him, thank you!" Ron said, and the twins laughed at the flusher Ron, who couldn't look at Dior.

"Wow, Dior, you're so pretty!" Hermione said, and Dior smiled.

"I made it myself just to cheer on Harry!." Dior said, and Hermione smiled.

"Could you do one for me next time if this happened?" Hermione said, and Dior nodded, which made the girl squeal in happiness.