The hotel

1K Views:)

Eventually, after a long journey you arrive at the hotel.

After a 7 hour journey, 2 well-used pull-ups and a whole lot of humiliation you are tired and Hungry, you and Nia follow your mum through the reception, being to tired to care you flash your pull-up waistband to many people in the hotel.

You and Nia sit down on some nearby seating where Nia tells you about the exposed pull-up waistband causing you to blush, you immediately pull your trousers up to cover the pull-up but it's to late, everybody knows your wearing one, you get consta...

You and Nia sit down on some nearby seating where Nia tells you about the exposed pull-up waistband causing you to blush, you immediately pull your trousers up to cover the pull-up but it's to late, everybody knows your wearing one, you get constant weird looks after that, eventually your mum finishes and you head upstairs to room 263.

Mum opens the door and walks in with Nia right behind her, while you battle tiredness walking into the room, despite your tiredness you can't help but get excited as you walk through the fancy hotel room. You walk up to were Nia and mum are in the kitchen next to the balcony, once your mum sees you she says, right, good your here, let's decide rooms, the moment Nia hear's what she said and says "finders keepers" and runs across the hall, your mum the yells, "don't be silly Nia, we will look together and then I will decide based on you two's input.
Nia runs back down the hall and says fine, let's look.

You three look at the first room, it is small but with a nice view of the park from its window, you all then look over to the second bedroom, it is large with its own bathroom, a double bed with a large TV and a balcony, you Nia both say "mum I want this one" rapidly but your mum quiets you two down and says, "don't be silly, this is obviously mine" leading to you and Nia moaning with disappointment, the final room is reasonably sized with a mini-balcony it's own small bathroom and small TV, once again both you and Nia beg for the room, but mum says "Nia, let your brother have the room, he is older after all" but mum, Nia replies" but mum, he doesn't act it", she says, pointing to the pink waistband that was, annoyingly once again showing, "don't be mean Nia, besides the bathroom may be useful if he wakes up and needs to pee" Nia sighs, and walks off to the small room. Your mum then says, "we'll be going down for dinner in 10 minutes, so get your room ready, and don't you even think about taking that pull-up off"

You reply, "but mum, won't don be there?"

"Yes he will, but he won't notice or care"

"But mum"

"No buts, don't be so wasteful, and if your soooo paranoid you can wear less tight trousers"

Your mum then leaves before you can say more, so you start unpacking. Although you dislike your mum's reason for giving you the room you do really like it, soon you are done unpacking, including making sure your pull-ups are hidden under your bed.

You take your mum's advice and put some comfortable jogging pants on, before heading down to have dinner with Nia and mum.

Extra: Inbetween starting and finishing this chapter it went from 1k to 2k, thanks!:)