Chapter 7 Love

Many moments later of moping for Alex to arrive to my house, but now he's walking into my room—tip toeing. I gradually shut the door—locking it this time, we lock eyes and I could sense him reading me. Seeming as if he knew what a night I had—who I talked to, but that is just me and my overthinking. Right? "Why haven't you called or texted me?" I say, crossing my arms and giving him doe eyes with my eyebrows turned up. "Huh?," I imply with.

The fairy tail thoughts— desires were no longer just a dream, once the butterflies flew in me, while I was facing the unspoken plan. Earlier today made me realize how much I wasn't pleasing him in our relationship ,what it did make me come to a notice is that I'm probably just replaceable as a pair of shoes.

"My bad Ki, I was with the guys and I figured you were doing fine. How was your day though?," he pulls me in by my waist—wrapping his hands closely around me.

"I'm just so tired. Like— I just wanna go to sleep," I mumble while resting my head on his shoulder feeling the warmth of his hoodie. Smell of worn out cologne piled day after day. "What do you wanna do?," pulling out of the hug— walking towards my closet.

"To be real, I just wanna watch a movie and go to sleep," not in the slightest is that what I intended to say. Hesitantly I say, "or we could— I don't know? What did you wanna do?" I wanted to be initiative but something was holding me back from my throat.

"Cuddle," he says holding a soft coy smile, looking back over at me from staring out the window. "I just want you," he adds as we lock eyes and he breaks contact first.

"Alright and we can watch a movie." We lay up on my queen sized bed and I could feel the temperate tremendously warm up within minutes. Im not ready. What am I doing?. Not knowing or having a clear confirmation of what the intention of tonight was led me to believe the worst of the worst. Losing it.

He seemed to be more comfortable then me in my own bed as I was tense beside him, there was enough room to fit another person between us— or two. "Get closer to me Ki..." I get close enough for our thighs to meet and as that hadn't been enough, he grabbed me intensely—wrapping his hand around me. That was hot. He throws my leg between his and makes me comfortable his self. He reaches over me to cut the lamp off while I start the movie: Twilight.

As he's playing in my hair— and running his fingers thought it. The more I thought of kissing him the less I felt as I could make the move. I turn my head towards him and we keep eyes, the light from the tv beamed on his defined facial features making him appear finer. His eyes dropped down to my lips without taking them off, he moistened his lips with his tongue. All I could keep another thought of  Zane, not knowing why but I was.

"It's reallyy hot in here," I awkwardly say, making him look off to the side—him not having time for that.

"Your wearing a hoodie that's why," he says tugging on my sleeve.

"I don't feel like taking it off."

"Let me..." he said with a tone of command that gave me to no choice,  without a moment to wait...Alex lifted the bottom of my hoodie up taking my hoodie completely off for me. Dominancy.

"Thanks..," looking to him with a smile then giving his lips a glance—adrenaline flowed though me as he placed my hair out of my face. Leaning in softly —turning his head, adoring me before closing his eyes after me. I cuff hi s cheek with my dominant hand— leaning in left leading our lips to touch. Alex double kisses me slowly, he pulls away— looking down from me. If their was solely one thing Alex knew house to do it would be kissing.

Nothing matters more than me being with him right now, had the world stopped spinning around us almost. This time I leaned in without taking a thought, not knowing what to do I start full blown making out with him—tongue and all. Our tongues intertwined, without stopping—yet pacing things up he bag an taking his zip up hoodie off sleeve by sleeve. Biting his bottom lip as I stare in his inpatient eyes waiting for his next move. I throw my black soft tiger blanket over us, all we could see is each other faces.