Chapter 15: Movie night

(Unedited)

I skipped my way to the cafeteria with a large smile on my face. I smiled at the random students in the hallway and some smiled back while the others ignored me or rolled their eyes.

I am happy today! The reason is-

"Hey! Vi!" I stopped and looked back hearing Lily's cheerful voice.

"Lily! Hi! What are you doing here? I thought you were in the cafeteria." I questioned.

"Well, I had some work to finish. Let's go Ava must be waiting." I locked my arm with her and we walked to the cafeteria.

Ava was busy with her phone and she didn't notice us.

"AVA!" Lily yelled making her jump.

"Good heavens! Don't do that! I was about to have a freaking heart attack!" She playfully glared at Lily who laughed.

"What took you so long?" Ava questioned placing her phone on the table.

"I had some important work." Ava narrowed her eyes at Lily who looked everywhere but her. Suspicious.

"Mhm... And that 'important work' was Leo, if I am right." I grinned at Lily who cleared her throat.

"Umm... We have a project to do together. That's all." Ava smirked.

"Admit it Lily, you have a crush on Leo!" Lily's eyes widened and she coughed.

"Shut up! It's not like that! He's just a friend!" She said defensively making me and Ava laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep saying that." I winked at her playfully.

"Yeah? And what about you I saw your lover boy today... He was wearing a green hoodie! And if I am not wrong you bought that last time when we went shopping." Lily's words made Ava surprised.

"Wait what?!" Exclaimed Ava.

After a numerous times of convincing Kyle, he finally wore the hoodie today!
Let's say he looked very, very... Cute.
And when I told him that he glared at me with a scowl.

"Alright alright... I gifted him that as a payback for saving me. Nothing more," I said as I bit my lip.

"And then after a lot of begging he finally wore it today..." I finished and took a sip of the strawberry shake.

"Aww, he is definitely into you!" Lily cooed while squishing my cheeks. I slapped her hands away.

"No he's not. He doesn't even care about me." It's true. Kyle was irritated by me. And he doesn't like me.

"Oh really, is that why he carried you in his arms-"

"Hey, ladies!" Lily was interrupted by Alex who plopped down beside me.