Chapter 27: Regrets

(I feel like most of you guys would be kinda confused after this chapter. Things with kyle haven't been mentioned properly. So be patient, everything will be revealed soon!
Enjoy! )

 So be patient, everything will be revealed soon! Enjoy! )

"Don't be a fucking idiot, kyle!" Asher hissed.

"Come on! They all are nice! They treat me as if they've known me for years!" I reasoned.

"Kyle, this is dangerous!" He states, "You don't know these people. I swear, the thing you are doing," He motioned to the bag which I held, "could get you into trouble! If your dad knows about this then its over for you!"

"Asher, listen to me i am not doing this, I just have to go and deliver these and get the money from them! That's all! I am not the one who's taking these." I explain.

"Kyle, I am telling you. Understand. Please." He begged.

"Dude, chill-"  I started,

"Shut the fuck up! You don't know this dark world we live in! You have no idea. You are my best friend, you idiot! I can't let you go and get yourself into trouble!" Asher hissed.

"Do you see these?! These are fucking drugs!" He argued.

"Well, I am not getting into trouble, so you don't have to be concerned, I promise." I say walking away.

"KYLE! I SWEAR TO GOD! I AM GOING TO GET YOU AWAY FROM THAT PLACE, NO MATTER WHAT! MARK MY FUCKING WORDS!" Asher yelled and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't be dramatic, I won't die!" I shout back before getting inside my car.

This was the biggest mistake of my life.

Something I should've never done.

I should've listened to him.

But I didn't.

He died.

Because of me.

My stupidity made me lose the person whom I called my best friend, Asher.

Asher Wilson.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

My eyes snapped open when I felt cold water poured on me.
I cough and blink my eyes to stop the burning sensation.
It didn't help.

I try to rub it but i couldn't move my arms.
I look down and realize my arms were tied behind my back and my legs were tied too.
The heck?

The place was dark except for the window which was the only source of light. The smell was horrible. Cigarettes. Blood. Dust.

My head throbbed and I had blood all over my clothes. My jaw felt stiff and the metalic tast of blood felt horrible.