017

Foreverᵃ ᴶᵃᵛᵒⁿ ᵂᵃˡᵗᵒⁿ ᶠⁱᶜ017( irl, social media )

Forever
ᴶᵃᵛᵒᵂᵃˡᵗᵒ
017
( irl, social media )

"Why are you talking about you taking Madison ona  date yesterday?" Javon asks while bursting into Jaden's room after stalking Madison's spam and seeing their flirty replies

"Why are you talking about you taking Madison ona date yesterday?" Javon asks while bursting into Jaden's room after stalking Madison's spam and seeing their flirty replies.

Jaden is taken by shock when his brother bursts through his door talking crazy. "What the fuck are you even talking about?" Jaden says while taking his headphones off and pausing his game.

Javon just hands Jaden his phone and a smile forms on Jaden's face as he goes through all of the comments he and the girl had left.

"We were trolling calm down," Jaden says while handing the phone back. "Madisons like my sister, I wouldn't even consider going for her," Jaden says while leaning back in his chair and looking at his brother who doesn't seem too convinced.

"Call her then, prove it."

Jaden sits there and laughs for a second before realizing that Wanna's dead serious. After Jaden gets that realization her sighs and picks up his phone to call Madison.

"What am I even supposed to say?" Jaden asks before pressing the call button. "Ask when's the next date?" Wanna says and Jaden just presses call.

Madison's answering on the 3rd ring didn't help Wanna's suspicions at all. "Yo, mads what's up," Jaden says while prolonging the phone up so Madison can't see Javon but Javon can see her.

"Nothing, I just finished setting up my house decorations, you wanna see?" She asks the blonde boy excitedly. "Yeah, show me," Jaden says and the girl smiles while running to her front lawn.

Madison flips the camera and shows her house which is all decked out with Halloween decorations. There are spiders and ghosts everywhere and Jaden's reaction is priceless.