15

Brian Hazelwood

Brian Hazelwood

Once I was dropped off at Armando's house, I checked the time and saw that it was nearing night time. I still couldn't believe that my parents agreed to let me stay over at Armando's house. I'm guessing they're still excited since I got into my dad's alma mater, and thus, they've been more lenient on me.

"Is that my favorite person?" Armando asked as he walked outside to greet me on his lawn. He wore some gray sweatpants and a black tank top, showing off his muscles. I was just in awe of him.

He's so handsome...

"Bumblebee! Wake up!" Armando snapped his fingers in my face.

"Sorry!" I blinked away. "What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was asking if you brought your things." He said.

"Y-Yes! I did!" I turned and showed him my backpack, which has the triceratops pin on it.

"Perfect! Come inside. Let's get settled. Then we'll head out." Armando grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his house. As soon as I entered, I could hear the chaotic screaming of Javier and Rosita.

"Rocky is the best one!" Javi said.

"Nu-uh! Rubble is!" Rosita yelled.

"They've been going at it for hours. I've just chosen to ignore them." Armando said. Javi and Rosita both turned to me.

"You! Which is the best dog?" Javi asked me.

"What?"

"Paw Patrol! Which one is better!? Rubble or Rocky!" Javi asked. Armando took off my backpack and he quickly ran to his room.

"I-I like Marshall!" I said. Rosita looked at Javi.

"Good choice." She whispered threateningly.

"I'm just gonna..." I was able to slip away from him and walk into Armando's room. Armando was getting the bed ready. He turned around and quickly ran over to me. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me.

"You're alive!" He beamed.

"Thankfully." I said. He set me down and walked back to the bed. "So what's the plan tonight?" I asked.

"We're gonna wait until everyone is asleep and sneak out. I'll tell you the rest afterwards." He said. I nodded in response, beginning to anticipate the impending adventure.

Once a few hours passed, in which we spent all that time with his siblings, the house calmed down. However, instead of changing into our night clothes, we dressed in all black clothing. Armando checked that the coast was clear by knocking on Javier's door. Since Javier didn't answer, it means that he was asleep.

"Let's go." Armando whispered. He grabbed a black backpack from under his bed and the two of us tiptoed outside his house. The street was silent, with only the sound of a car driving by or dogs barking.