5 |Exhibition|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was 5 pm, when everyone came home from their respective working places while Mirha was still sleeping, Ashar was doing his college assignment. While Arsalan was playing xbox.

Mirha wokeup and the first thing she saw was her new friend Sidra's message she told me that the senior who bullied me are expelled from the school and the teacher was also fired.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After seeing that I became so happy. With a smile, I went to the washroom. After freshing up I went to Ashar bhai room. I knocked the door untill a voice came saying "Come in" I went there and saw the room. It was huge, black and classy room .

I was checking the room, when a heard a voice which gained my attention

I was checking the room, when a heard a voice which gained my attention. I remembered that what I have to do so after gathering a lot of courage I said

"Thank you Ashar bhai" he was smiling then his smile dropped. He just nodded and I left the room. I came back to my room and prayed Asar namaz then went to the garden as everyone was sitting there.

Today I was selected to host an exhibition for which some seniors are coming to give some motivational speech to the juniors. Well I am nervous as well as excited cuz I don't have much time Exhibition is tomorrow. I came back home following my daily routine at night after dinner I learned the speech and slept.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Yesterday, Mirha came to my room and thanked me while that word BHAI trigged me a lot. But I just nod in return.

I am excited for tomorrow as I am going to my school, it's exhibition and they have called some seniors (me of course) to give motivational speech. I just want to surprise my angel that's it yeah my angel cause I have started to like her. Can't wait for tomorrow.

_____________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭