19 |Lipstick Flavor|

Target wasn't completed, this chapter is as a gift from my side for reaching 30k Read on my story Alhumdulilah 😭...

Special thanks to my favorite peps for helping me in this chapter meenawrites_aliza_writes & Aaviah1

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Ashar and Mirha came outside the elevator. Ashar was helping Mirha walk outside the elevator.

"Ready" Ashar said

"Yes" Mirha said excitedly.

Ashar removed the blindfold from Mirha's eyes and what Mirha saw made her surprised as well as emotional. It was their first date so Ashar made sure that it will be memorable so he made his team to do the decorations.

Mirha had tears of joy which made Ashar tensed.

"What happened Jaan? Didn't you like it? Ashar asked but no response from Mirha.

"Please tell Irha what is making you.. Before Ashar could complete his sentence Mirha sealed his lips with her's and kissed him.

Ashar was shocked then responded. The kiss was sweet and full of emotions. When they both felt breathless they both got separated and Ashar glanced at Mirha lovingly which made her blush and she started to hide her face in Ashar's chest.

"So now you're going to be shy wife." Ashar said

"Come on I want that bold Mirha who kissed...' before he could complete his sentence Mirha put her hand on his lips so that he could not say anything further but he kissed her palm which made her blush more.

"This is so beautiful. Thank you so much Mr Khan it means a lot!." Mirha said which made Ashar smile.

"What is this behaviour Irha? Call me by my name yaar" Ashar said being irritated

"I can't you by your name nahhhh." Mirha said

"Why?" Ashar asked

"Firstly you're older than me and secondly you're my husband. So I can't call you by your name." Mirha said

"But your husband wants you to call him by his name." Ashar said

"Ok I will try Ash.... Mr Khan let's eat." Mirha said teasingly

" Mirha said teasingly

Date 🌹

Ashar kissed her forehead and soon they both settle on their respective seats.

"I want to tell you something." Mirha said again.

"Jaan first let's order then you can tell me." Ashar said

"Ok" Mirha said

They both ordered and then Mirha asked