23 |Wedding Plans|

Assalamualaikum/Hi Readers,

Thank you for letting me reach 100k+ reads Alhumdulilah. I never thought that my story will be getting this amount of love, and support. Thanks for your gratitude everyone 💗✨.

        __________________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It had been four days since the accident and still Mirha had not regained consciousness, she was still in the ICU ward. While Ashar and Arsalan were trying their level best to find the culprit and praying for Mirha to get conscious.

These four days did not pass in a flash, but these days were very difficult and disturbing for everyone.

At around two o'clock in the night, seeing that Mirha's breathing started to become fast, the nurse called the doctors. Exactly 15 minutes later, when the doctors left the ICU ward, they told everyone that Mirha's condition is. And hearing that everyone started crying and praying.

Ashar's condition was also not good, he was heartbroken after listening to the doctors and he was just praying that Marha gets well soon so that he can apologize to her.

Two hours later, when the doctors came out of the ICU, they consoled everyone and said that inshallah Mirha will regain consciousness within an hour or two. Hearing this, everyone thanked Allah very much and hugged each other.

At around 5 in the morning Mirha regained consciousness and the first thing she called Ashar's name. Everyone told Ashar to go and talk to Mirha but he refused to meet Mirha as he was feeling very guilty.

Seeing this, everyone realized that something had happened between the two of them, but they choosed to ignore it. Two or three days passed like this, Mirha tried to talk to Ashar, but Ashar kept refusing. . After some time, the doctors said that they can discharge her as she is recovering fast.

Now, when Mirha was discharged from the hospital, Ashar felt that this was the right time to talk to Mirha but now Mirha's patience was over and she was in no mood to talk to Ashar because when she was constantly trying to talk to Ashar, Ashar refused to talk to her.

Mirha was discharged from the hospital and it has been a week since that, Ashar tried to talk to Mirha continuously but Mirha refused to talk to him. On the other hand, Ashar and Arsalan come to know that Mirha's accident was caused by a political person.

Amidst this situation, Mirha's mother and in-laws came to know that Mirha runs an NGO and it was all a plan to kill her. Seeing this situation, and the  condition of their relationship, all the adults decided to marry Ashar and Mirha.

The date of marriage was decided after a whole month, at that moment Mirha and Ashar tried hard to postponed the marriage but the elders did not listen to them and stood by their decision.

On one hand Ashar was happy with this decision but on the other hand he was also sad because Mirha was angry with him and she didn't want to talk to him so it was a good opportunity for him to fix his relationship but on the other hand he was wondering how he would handle it all.

The wedding preparations were going on in full swing and in the meantime Mirha had also recovered, so Mirha also took part in the wedding preparations.

Asher was very happy to see this, but he did not know that Mirha was participating in the wedding preparations just for show.
She was not happy with the decision but she liked what her parents decided for her, so she agreed.

          _________________________________

Apologies for a shot chapter. Next chapter will be long and will contain the Wedding so be ready everyone!!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭