434. Another Universe

After finding where the Dragon Gods went, Ben is preparing to go there too. Those Dragon Gods are threats to this world because, after a lot of investigations, Ben found out that Elefseria was right. Those Dragon Gods were worse than even Acnologia.

At the very least, Acnologia was honest with his desire to destroy the world and show that he was people's enemy. But those Dragon Gods were playing as Gods and protectors while having hidden agendas that endangered people's lives for their own benefit, which was getting stronger.

"Still, I never thought that they would live in a place I found years ago. Another universe just like Edolas, huh? This is a strange yet nice coincidence because it makes things easier."

The place that Ben meant is the universe where he found an abundant amount of magic power for his anima project. That means his animas are connected to the universe that is used by the Dragon Gods. All traces he found led him to that universe.

It will be easy to go there, but there is also a problem. Those Dragon Gods have been basked in that universe's thick ethernano for years, so they might've grown very powerful too. Maybe their claims of being as strong as Acnologia wasn't an empty lie, after all.

But it doesn't make him discouraged, he is getting excited instead. A battle maniac like him will surely love to fight powerful opponents. It makes him want to find the Dragon Gods in his timeline and fights them too.

Anyway, Ben is planning to go to that other universe using his anima. But he needs to modify it first so that he won't get detected as soon as he arrives there. He doesn't know if his power would disappear the moment he arrives there just like when he arrived in Edolas, so he needs to be careful.

It only takes a day for Ben to modify his anima so he won't get detected when he arrives there. He runs some simulations to check it and all the results are good. Now he just needs to use it to go there and he goes immediately.

"Elefseria, you stay on your guard until I return. I don't know what those guys are capable of, so we need to prepare for the worst-case scenario. They might escape here if they can't win against me or they might even kill me and come here. So stay on your guard and attack them as soon as possible if they come here."

"I understand, I will stay vigilant all the time. In case they came here, then I hoped that it would be the case of them running away. If they could defeat you, then there isn't hope for us to win against them."

"Then I'll try not to lose."

Ben smirks before he activates his new version of Anima. It is black now instead of blue like his original anima. This black anima is used specifically to send him back and forth between dimensions. It can only be used by him, not anyone else, like private transportation.

He bids farewell to Elefseria before activating the black anima magic circle below him. A thick black aura covers Ben's body and then he disappears. Elefseria can't feel his presence anymore, so the old man leaves because there's nothing he can do here.

Meanwhile, Ben appears in a place full of water. No, he is in fact, appears underwater, in other words, he sinks. Ben immediately swims to the surface before he runs out of air. He didn't breathe enough air to dive like this, so he needs to get out quickly.

After swimming up for a while and even boosting his swimming speed with magic, Ben finally reaches the surface. He breathes a lot of air while feeling relieved that he is still alive. It would be very bad if he die right when he has just arrived here.

Ben checks his surroundings to know where he is right now. There isn't anything but water around him, so he concludes that he is in the sea. Though he doesn't know which sea it is and where the land is either.