435. Elentear

The 'veil' that blocks sunlight and empowers the moon, making this whole planet stay at night all the time, Ben plans to break it. He knows it must be the Dragon Gods' doing, so he'll mess with it. It's not that he needs to do this, he just wants to trouble them and tests his improved power.

There are 2 ways to destroy this night that he can think of. First, he needs to defeat the one who made this, which obviously is one of the Dragon Gods or even all of them. Second, he can destroy the 'veil' that covers the entire planet.

Defeating the Dragon Gods should be an easier task because he can feel the power of this 'veil'. It must've been erected years ago and has gotten more powerful as time passes. Destroying it will be more difficult than piercing the Dragon Gods' scales and killing them.

But he chooses to destroy the 'veil' instead of going against the Dragon Gods. His main reason is he doesn't know the extent of their power yet. He is a Sun Devil-Dragon-God Slayer, so his main source of power is solar energy. Even though he can eat fire, gravity, or even moonlight if he needs it, the power he gains from sunlight is still the best.

Without knowing the Dragon Gods' full abilities, Ben needs to be very careful and prepares all he needs including a source of power. He needs to be in his full power because based on Elefseria, he will face 5 Acnologia level Dragons. Even the current him can lose if they gang up on him.

"Well then, let's greet those self-proclaimed Dragon Gods. I can't let them use the title once owned by my Dragon Father without my concern."

Ben shoots himself into the outer space after taking a lot of air. He realized when he was in the outer space a moment ago that his body doesn't need that much oxygen there because the abundant solar energy is powering his body's metabolisms in place of oxygen.

Ben can hold his breath and be fine for hours in outer space. But he still needs oxygen, his brain especially needs it, so he can't just live without oxygen. It's a necessity for a human, after all, so he can't ignore it because he can't live without it.

A few minutes is enough to execute his plan though, he doesn't need hours, so he will be fine. Ben moves to the spot between the sun and the planet. He faces the sun and spreads his limbs as his body starts to glow brightly.

Ben points his hands at the sun as if he is grabbing it from afar. He is very far from the sun, but he can feel a very strong connection to it. Ben is using all his 3 types of Slayer Magic to form a connection with the sun which he gets quickly because of how familiar he is with the sun.

Then the plasma of the sun starts to swirl at the spot that faces Ben. A fiery pillar forms on the surface and it moves toward Ben. The firey pillar turns into a massive arrow that flies toward Ben at a very high speed, traveling the gaps between planets in mere seconds.

"I never thought the day would really come for me to use this spell that I thought would stay hidden forever."

The sun arrow's color starts to change quickly as it flies. Its center is pure black, surrounded by golden color and the outer layer is dark red solar energy. All his 3 types of Slayer Magic are fused in this arrow made of real solar flame.

This spell was not made by him, it was Escanor's spell, a Sun Dragon Slayer spell that he modified. Originally, it was just used to summon multiple powerful sun arrows that rain upon the land. Those arrows are powerful enough to obliterate the land, but they can't appear fast enough because they need to fly from the faraway sun.

Ben never needed to use the spell too and he doesn't like the long wait. This spell would also destroy the land, which is not his hobby. He simply doesn't like it, but he has made a few spells based on this like his Countless Falling Stars which shoots numerous solar bullets at enemies.