EPILOGUE

3 years later...

Ashley's POV
It's been three years ever since the day I almost ended my life

I've been thankful to everyone who actually helped me and told me to hang on a little longer. We all still keep in touch and just update each other on life events. Where are they now?

Jake? After he graduated he went into school, he's studying psychology now and he interns right next to Charlie who's now promoted by the way, oh and married to a gorgeous tall model looking lady. Their wedding was breath taking, it was forest themed.
Turns out Jake had a plan from day one to get Aiden to remember and me to talk to him and us back together. He was behind all of it, even getting Aiden to get serious with Desirae, I wasn't happy with him about it and how he had to play with us to get us to talk. It was also his plan to get my group of friends to act like I didn't tell them about Aiden and I, so I'm forced to confront them so they could get me to talk to him. He had done many other things that he refuses to say, he just assures me everything he did was necessary. My relationship with him isn't the same from the time I found all this out, well honestly even from before that but we've mended it as much as we can and I'm happy with where it is at right now. His plan was intriguing to Charlie and that's how come he wanted him under his wing.
Jake's dad retired and has gone back to the dating scene, he finally had that conversation with his dad and their relationship have been better ever since.
His brothers are either married, married with kids, dating or single

Chanel went to study abroad, we talk everyday. Her and Jake aren't dating but they are talking, as friends anyway. I don't know what their plan for their future is but I never push the topic. Surprisingly the day she slapped me she was talking about Dylan, she was hurt about how I spoke and how we'd always emphasised we didn't like each other like. The way she spoke that day?who can even pick up the fact that she wasn't talking about Jake anyway about the Dylan thing? I've never asked either of them anything so I'm blank there too. She flies back to her home town once in a while to visit her parents and of course her baby brother, he's a little ball of sunshine. Evan Nathaniel Williams are his names, meaning the lord is gracious and God has given. I'm happy for them. He has brown eyes like his mother but he definitely looks like Ian.

As for Christina and Brandon? They both went to the same school and remained the best of friends, Brandon is currently in a relationship and Christina isn't. The people I thought would actually get together aren't, that's a shame. They all share an apartment somewhere in a lovely neighborhood a few cities away.

Emma and Ryan finally started dating sometime after Emma graduated college or before I really don't know the specifics. They visit each other every weekend because they live two hours away from each other in different cities and schools of course. Odd but cute couple. Ryan has changed a lot, he's more happy and smiley they'll be clocking a year and a half sometime this month

Justin went back to the UK immediately after he graduated, he continued his parent's business and he's actually doing well for himself. He's still the smartest of us all, and yes still a flirt and a bachelor.

Kylie opened her makeup and hair salon and went big from there with a store in 3 different states, they aren't really big but she's getting there. I still wonder how she's able to do that. Her love life? Well she likes some man I haven't had the chance to meet, apparently he always goes to her salon and buys the smallest random things just so he can see her. She always tells him she isn't interested and too young but he just smiles at her, he's like 5 or 6 years older and runs he's own business too. Frankly I think they'll get married some day

Connor took his music seriously for like a year after graduating, he even released a song that went viral on tik tok. He does those time to time which has gotten him a few fans here and there. He isn't in school and makes money through that which is doing pretty well. He's dating some social media influencer and they are pretty happy doing their thing.