EIGHT

Sunday - October 15th, 2023

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️8:30 am🕰️

Me and the girls just got to Dennys and started ordering, I ordered some pancakes, over medium eggs, sausage and bacon with some water to balance it. Asian and Reneé both ordered omelets and bacon with Coke on the side.

"So how're you and Von?" Asian gave a suggestive smirk.

"It's kinda weird that you so okay wit the idea of them being together. You ain't snaking a nun right cause I'a beatcho ass." Reneé raised her eyebrow.

"Girl no. Von has cheated on me multiple times before, and he's shown me multiple times that he doesn't have any interest in me, I was just delusional enough to make myself believe that he did. Y'all have know each other since childhood, I think if he was to leave me for anyone or "cheat" on me with anyone, it should be you, Mari. I promise I'm not a snake,
I just really support you guys. It's so obvious how close you both are and he really loves you, more than he could love me! I'm glad to see you win because I'm winning wit my new mannnnn!!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Girl who?!" Reneé shouted a little too excitedly making all the white people in the diner look at us funny.

"Girl shhh." I elbowed her.

"His name is Malcolm~ I met him at a club not too long ago, he's from Texas, my hometown, Dallas to be exact."

"Oooh ok! So have y'all gone out onna date?" I winked.

"Yessss~ I'm really happy with him, he even offered to pay fa my nails and stuff on my self care day!"

"Ooh he's a keeper! What he look like?"

"This."

She pulled out a picture of a fine ass dark skin man, he looked about 6'1 in the picture, he had locs wit a fresh cut, and some nice teeth from what I saw.

"Oooh that's one fine nigga." Reneé bit her nail jokingly.

"Not too much." Asian pulled her phone back, pressing it to her chest.

"He look hella familiar tho." I whispered to myself.

"Whatchu mean, please don't tell me you've fucked wit him before."

"Nahh.. he kinda look like- never mind, don't worry about it! I'm happy fa you, Mymy." I smiled.

"Thank you, I'm happy too. He treats me way better than Von."