THIRTEEN

Sunday - October 22nd, 2023

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 {𝐕𝐨𝐧} 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 | 𝟐𝟒

🕰️1:50 pm🕰️

"Gimme my kids, Reneé." I shook my head, rolling my eyes at her.

"They not your kids, Dayvon. Get away from my door. You already hurt my sister. I'm not letting you hurt them."

Me and Amari got into a fight, more like I whooped her ass. Cause a shootout happened while the twins were in the back. They were fine. Durk, Booka nem was inna back watching them so they didn't get hit or nun.

Once I got back to Mari's house, I had to tell her what happened, and she started yelling, cussing, I told her chill allat shit out but she ain't wanna listen.

She started getting in my face, then she pushed me, which barely did shit but I still threw her ass into a fucking wall.

She got back up, crying and kept tryna hit me; that shit was weak. So I beat her ass. She called the police and brung the twins to Reneé.

"Man, she was tripping."

"She wasn't shit! She had a valid reason for doing what she did! Now move away from my door before I whoop yo ass again. Bitch!" She yelled, slamming the door in my face.

Yeah.. I'm finna kill errbody.

-
-
-

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

"Ma'am, would you like to press charges against your assailant?" The police officer asked me as the nurse tended to my wounds.