TEN

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Tuesday - October 17th, 2023

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 {𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧/𝐌𝐲𝐦𝐲} 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 | 𝟐𝟑

🕰️5:30 pm🕰️

Right now my new boo is taking me out in a date. This is our first time actually being together in real life. Of course he's not a catfish, we've FaceTimed and stuff before but he's always working and stuff so we don't see each other in person.

"Whatchu thinking 'bout?" He asked, putting a hand on my thigh while the other was on the wheel.

"Nothing, just thinking about how much fun we gone have today." I smiled, shyly.

"Mhm." He nodded.

We just left from the mall and now we're going to an aquarium, he said he takes his little cousins there sometimes and they even have little food vendors around so you can get snacks while you walk around!

I really like Malcom.. Von never treated me this good.. I do miss Von sometimes, but I think he's better off with Amari.

-
-
-

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

🕰️5:31 pm🕰️

"OK BUT WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CONTINUE TO DISOBEY WHAT I SAY, DAYVON!" I closed my eyes, shaking my head as I listened to my big sister yell at Von through the phone.

They've been going through it the last 2 days, after Von took the twins to the studio against Mari's wishes, she's been super on his ass if he takes them somewhere without running it by her first.

We had a family reunion-gathering thing today and of course, Amari was going to bring the twins, turns out that one of Vons little cousins birthday was today and he wanted the twins to come, so, he took them. Figuring that "Amari wouldn't mind" as he kept repeating over the phone.

Now Mari is sitting on the phone stressing, trying to get the twins back before the reunion starts, I'm getting irritated because she has veins popping out ha neck and forehead, tears in her eyes, yelling at this man about her kids and that's not even they real daddy.

"AMARI HANG UP ON HIM!" I yelled at her.

"PLEASE SHUT UP RENEÉ- DAYVON WHERE ARE YOU?!" She yelled again.

"AMARI I TOLD YOU IM AT-" He was cut off by bad connection and wind sounds.

After he fixed his connection they continued to yell at each other about the twins and their whereabouts.

"MARI HANG UP ON HIM!" I yelled, shaking my head, doing my makeup, "HANG UP ON HIM! THE CONVERSATION IS GETTING NOWHERE, YALL JUST KEEP YELLING AT EACH OTHER!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SOFIA!" She yelled my middle name.

"BITCH-"

"DAYVON GET MY BABIES AWAY FROM THEM PEOPLE, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"GIRL FUCK YOU!" He yelled before the beeping sound of the FaceTime call hanging up echoed through the house.

"I'm so fucking sick of his shit!" Mari muttered, stomping into the room, grabbing some clothes, going into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"MARI YOU THA ONE LETTING THIS NIGGA PLAY WITCHU! THEY NOT HIS FUCKIN' KIDS! YOU STEADY TELLIN' HIM THAT BUT YOU AIN'T DOING NOTHING TO STOP HIM!"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Reneé! You don't have fucking kids! You 20, don't tell me what the fuck to do." She rolled her eyes at me, putting on her sneakers.

"Amari, I love you. But you acting fucking dumb. Why are you letting that man stress you out about some kids that's not his? No matter how much he post up online and how much we all joke about it, them is not his kids! You keep lettin' him get away wit shit. You steady arguing on the phone instead of pulling up on him! That's why the fuck he ignore you cause youn do shit!" I yelled at her, watching tears slip down her face as she quickly wiped them.

"And I don't mean ta yell but cmon Amari! We all know what happened to me as a kid, Von can say "oh nothing gone happen to em", "everybody know not to play wit ma kids", he can say allat bullshit all he wants but at the end of the day Amari, you are legally responsible fa them kids and you need to stop letting him dictate everything!"

"Ok but he just takes them, how am I supposed to stop him if-" She said with teary eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Amari. I sat there and watched you argue with him as he got the twins dressed and put them in the car seats. You WATCH him take them and don't do shit. Maybe if you start chin checking his bitch ass he'll know some. Von is gonna do what Von wants ta do, stop fuckin arguing and start doing some! You so fucking weak, it's pissing me off. Like my chest is hurting cause I wanna fuck you up so bad!" I yelled, slamming down my makeup brush, watching her jump and wipe more tears from her eyes.

"Now cmon. I just did my makeup but we finna go to wherever he at. The event start at 6:30, it's only 5:33, we got some time. He at a family event so it's prolly at Ms. Tasha house. Let's go." I said sternly, grabbing my car keys.

-
-
-

"DAYVON IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! GIVE ME MY NEICE N NEPHEW BEFORE I START SWINGING!" I yelled in his face.

Amari sat in the car while I retrieved the twins, because clearly she's too pussy to actually confront him, so I'll do it. Being the youngest having a lot of male friends and uncles growing up, I'm more confrontational and aggressive than Amari, also because our mom forced me to be more independent after I got raped and was too busy spoon feeding everything to Amari anyway.

Granted she grew up with our uncles and Vonnem more, she was still was to herself and she didn't really start fighting till highschool.

But me.. shit, I was whooping bitches ass since I was 8.

"Reneé you ain't bout shit." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh bet." I put my hair in a ponytail, tightening my shoelaces, punching him dead in his shit, causing his mouth to start leaking.

He lunged towards me, punching me in my cheek, I ate that shit. I swung again punching him in his eye, and we started to fight.

🎥🎬

How we feeling about the edited versionnnn??? Did y'all peep the certain parts I changed?👀