Chapter 1 Sonic and... A Female Sonic?

3rd POV

As both Y/N and Lucy entered the ring they did not arrive at the same place as they have been separated and the time was night.

Y/N was unconscious as he was still a Mobian and was starting to regain his consciousness as he woke up only to hear a truck and dodge as he sees two hedgehogs.

Then he remembered what happened to Sonic and it could possibly be the same for what seemed to be the same as the other one.

[Flash back of what the Master Emerald showed him.]

Sonic runs towards Doctor Eggman's fortress. Several base defense turrets and robots prepare their fire at Sonic. The hedgehog dodges the incoming fire but when closing in deeper into the base, he comes across a couple of E-12 Behemoth robots as they chase him.

Sonic: [launched by spring] Uaaaa...! [He gets hit by an E-12 Behemoth and is sent flying.] Uaaaaaaaaah...!

Tails and Amy arrive on the Tornado.

Tails: Sonic!

The base defenses fire at the Tornado 2, causing the plane to explode in flames.

Amy: Tails! The plane's on fire! What are we gonna do?!

Tails: We're gonna save Sonic!

Tails fires a missile which eventually opens into a Ring aimed at Sonic's direction. The air glows for a second and Sonic (now in his Super Spin Mode) returns to the scene, charging through the base defense turrets and then pierces against the Behemoths. He then heads towards the base while smashing through one of the lights. The Tornado 2 comes in for a landing, only to be coming against a rock.

Tails: Hang on, Amy!

Amy: Ahh! We're gonna... CRASH!

Tails: I KNOW!

While Tails and Amy brace for the impact, someone punches through and destroys the rock just in time. Tails looks up to see who saved them.

Tails: Knuckles!

Knuckles: Hmph!

Knuckles turns to the fortress' location to see smoke left by the destruction of Sonic's attack.

Amy: What's the matter with him?

Knuckles: Overkill. Just like always.

Inside Dr. Eggman's fortress, an alarm triggers, seemingly sealing every door inside the base. Scene changes into the main room of the fortress.

Decoe: Doctor Eggman, the facility is in 100 percent lockdown.

Dr. Eggman: Why does that cursed Sonic always get in my way?!

Cream: He doesn't get in your way, Dr. Eggman. Sonic just tries to stop you from doing all the bad things you like to do.

Cheese: 'Affirmatively' Chao-chao.

Dr. Eggman: Ooh, is that so? Well, he's too late to stop me this time! Once I insert the last Chaos Emerald, my energy amplifier will be invincible!

Cream: But you can't do that!

Cheese: 'Agreeing' Chao-chao-chao!

Rouge is then seen watching the scenario from above, sitting on a ledge.