Chapter 6 Robot Teacher, Old Friend Returns and Babysitting

3rd POV

Amy: Hey, where'd you go?

Sonic: Just out!

Amy's Mind: "'Sighs lovestruck' He's so mysterious."

Y/N: Day dreaming about Sonic?

Amy snaps her out of day dreaming and tries to deny it.

Amy: N-No I'm not!

Y/N: I ain't judging you for it. I can tell you like him a lot and will do anything to get to his heart as close as possible. Just be yourself is all I can say and we need to move cause that Human named Ella is about to get here in a few minutes.

Amy nods her head and was mentally happy Y/N didn't judge her for day dreaming and liking Sonic like a few others would.

Y/N: Oh and... do you trust me to get us out of here quickly?

Amy: I trust you plus you did your best to help us and you did also prove your not working for Dr. Eggman and Eggman, so I trust you.

Y/N: Thanks.

He quickly picks her up and sped away from the are just in time before Ella turned the corner while Amy was surprised at how fast Y/N was.

Amy's Mind: "He's fast as Sonic or even faster then Sonic! Also Y/N is a mysterious Mobian as well... I wonder where he comes from though."

Mr. Tanaka: 'Picks up phone' Thorndyke Residence. Very good, sir. 'Hangs up phone' Your father has requested that I inform you that he and your mother will be stopping by for a visit this afternoon.

Chris: Wow, Ella, they're coming to see me!

Ella: What a nice surprise!

Chris: It's not even my birthday! Err.. uh oh...

Mr. Tanaka: Is there something wrong?

Chris: No, I'm all done! Can I go now?

Ella: Yes, go ahead!

Chris: See ya later!

Ella: Something is up!

Chris: I've gotta go to school so I'm counting on you guys to stay out of sight when my parents show up.

Tails: Gotcha, no problem!

Amy: Yeah sure, you can count on us!

Chris: It won't be for long. Mom and Dad's visits have to be short because they both have busy schedules.

Sonic gets up and walks off without saying anything.

Chris: Hey, Sonic! Is he mad at me?

Amy: Don't mind him!

Chuck: Get going, Chris! You'll be late for school if you don't hurry up!

Chris: Ahh.. 'Chris runs down stairs only to fall off' I'm okay!

Tails, Amy and Chuck let out a breath of relief.

Tails: Chris sure is happy about his folks visiting, huh Chuck?

Chuck: He is.

Amy: What did they do?

Chuck: Chris' dad is the president of a huge software company. He spends most of his time in the office or travelling on business.

Amy: And what about his mum?

Chuck: She's a star. A famous actress who jets all around the world making movies.

Tails: I bet it's pretty tough for Chris for not having his parents around most of the time.
Chuck: Yes.

Amy: He must miss them.