Chapter 8 Satellite Swindle and Smart or Dumb?

3rd POV

It was quite a peaceful morning as the sun is slowly rising and the scene changes to show Y/N and Adult Cream sleeping very close to each other... well... at least that's what some are hoping.

You see Y/N's not aware that Adult Cream marked him by biting his neck when he was asleep and before she herself went to sleep she tied his hands behind her waits, so when he wakes up it would look like he was hugging her and she was gonna enjoy such an adorable reaction once he woke up.

Why?

Simple his face is in her chest since he was not awake to know what she was doing since he still missed his family.

Y/N was not use to being in his own since he missed his family and they mean a lot to him.

He could never forget the pain he saw when they were dying. It hurt a lot and deep down he still felt lonely as he was trying to remember the good times with them.

He hasn't given up and he's not sure when they would appear again, but he's hoping soon.

Adult Cream was the first to wake up and looked down as she found his sleeping face adorable then she noticed that he was still asleep and tried waking him up.

Adult Cream: Hey~ wake up~.

She noticed that he wasn't waking up when she tried speaking to him in order for him to wake up.

She poked him a bit, but still he didn't wake up and she had to figure out how to wake him up which left her to ponder an idea for a bit until she figured out what could work.

Than she got an idea and grinned evilly.

She tightened her grip on his head as she noticed he was having some trouble breathing and soon enough he actually woke up and got confused on what she was trying to do, but couldn't see anything.

On the inside she was enjoying it as she has already marked him in his sleep and she was happy that she claimed him first and she had already made the first move.

She also wouldn't mind if her mother wanted to join in as she was more than happy to share him with her.

Yup... the girl might be more unusual than everyone would think.

Y/N: 'Muffled' Mrgh...Mmm... Mph?

She decided to tease him as she could already tell he would be too embarrassed once he figured out what's happened.

Adult Cream: Hi sweetie~ are you all comfy~? You would have had to be very comfortable if you sleep on my soft and very fluffy chest~?

It took a bit longer for him to get what she was saying and than he got flustered and his face turned beat red as he did not know how that happened.

The only thing he knew before he was out like a light was that he was trying to remember the good times he had with his family since he still had the rose... somehow he still had it.

He tried to move away, but was unable too as Adult Cream had already tied his arms around her waist which prevented him from separating his arms while she decided to tease him and hug his head a little more tighter causing his face to be buried a little more deeper into her chest.

Y/N: 'Muffled' >///< MPH!

Adult Cream: Ara Ara~ I didn't know you wanted to be closer to me like that, sexy~

The Shard-Verse [Female Sonic Harem X Male Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें