9

The aftermath of the fight was calm. Or so Mika thought.

Kazutora was having a mental breakdown in Mika's room. Haitani's were tired of his shit so they left him alone in the house.

Mika was still with Manjiro, she had to get stitches to her both hands since the cuts were nasty. Manjiro was with her at the emergency room. They were sent off after the treatment.

After coming home and eating Emma's homemade food, Manjiro fell asleep. She got the call about Kazutora, so she left Mikey to Emma. Leaving the house to go to her home.

She took her bike, making the ride home faster. The streets were empty thanks to the night. She parked her bike in front and grabbed the keys Haitani's put under a plant.

When she walked in the house, the crying noise stopped, she walked to her room, knocking on the door before opening it.

"It's me, Kazutora." Her voice was softer than before. She slowly opened the door, seeing him sitting on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. Crying his eyes out.

Mika closed the door gently, walked and sat in front of him. Looking at him.

"Let me help you Miya..." She whispered.

Kazutora's eyes widened. The nickname... She used that with him before the incident happened. His eyes watered again.

"Ane..." He sobbed.. and sobbed.

"I am tired feeling like this..."

Mika sighed, she moved and sat next to him, her bandaged hand got him closer to her, hugging him. 

"I know Miya, I can help you.. Trust me. Everything's going to be fine."

Kazutora forgot when was the last time someone hugged him and said everything is going to be okay. He started crying. All he needed was this. To be comforted.

He trusted her. He knew she was telling the truth, so he nodded, crying on her shoulder. Kazutora let her take care of him.

Mika let him cry till he wanted to. After he calmed down, she patched his wounds. Manjiro really beat him up well..

After he was fully patched up, Mika got him some water and ordered takeout since she couldn't cook with her hands fully covered in bandages.

Kazutora was regretting his actions. He didn't even want to kill Baji. And with that intention, he hurt Mika..

"I am sorry.. for your hand.." He said, looking down at her hands.

"Don't worry about it kid, you were manipulated. Not your fault." Mika said, patting his head.

Kazutora stood silently. He was trying his best to not blame himself but he couldn't do it. He was about to start crying again until the door rang.

Mika patted his head again and went to the door. She opened the door to see Baji standing there, not with any gang jacket now. Mika leaned on the door.

"Now where did you get the address Keisuke?" Mika asked.

"Mikey told me.." He said, turning serious.

"Is he here?"

Mika sighed, then nodded.

"Go easy on him. He has a lot going on in his head."

Baji walked in, looking around.

"Last door at the end. I am on the balcony if you need me." She said, walking on the balcony. Seeing Baji walking in her room and closing the door.