The Enemy Within

Inazuma Japan successfully won their match against Storm Wolf in the quarterfinals after all the struggle they went through due to the SEED in the opposing team injured both of their playmakers. But they able to win and able to play some fair fight with Storm Wolf after the SEEDs were removed, and Suiryuu able to summon his Keshin which make the team even stronger than before. But there is another matter they have to take care of.

(Morning)
(Inazuma Soccer Garden)
(Field Alpha)

The team are currently having a jogging together along with Kiba who his shoulder is fully healed. Haruki and Takumi have to take some break until they fully healed. Despite their injury, they should be fine within the week and they can play in the next match.

Kaminari: All right, everyone. You better try to keep up with me.

Kiba: Captain, you're as harsh as ever.

Kaminari: *glance to the side* What was that, Okami?

Kiba: Kii! I'm sorry!

They keep jogging in their daily routine, while he glance back at Hitoshi who at the farthest back.

Kaminari: *in mind* That guy...

He remember during the match against Great Marlin, Hitoshi perform a dangerous sliding tackle that could injure him if he didn't dodge it.

Kaminari: *in mind* Not just from that, from the beginning, something is already off about him.

After the jogging, they take a break at the bench area. Riko break some drink for the team. They feel much more refresh after drinking the energy drinks.

Nanae: This is really nice.

Fuyu: Yeah. Thank you, Riko.

Riko: Need to keep you all, especially the girls, stay strong!

Isamu: This is really a good drink for someone as good as me.

Kenzan: Katsuragi, why do you act high and mighty? You never play in any match.

Isamu: Says the one who also didn't do much in the matches he play.

Kenzan: But I able to play while you always keep the bench warm for us.

Isamu: Hey!

They keep arguing until Isamu and Kenzan get hit in the head by Riko.

Riko: Will the two of you shut up?!

Isamu/Kenzan: Hey, that's hurts!

They turn to Riko to be angry, but Riko who angry at them instead, making the two flinched.

Riko: You better behave or I'll treat you even worse than I am now.

Isamu and Kenzan turn to Kaminari, who look away.

Kaminari: Make her mad and you're done for. Believe me, others did and it doesn't end well.

Isamu and Kenzan gulp before they glance at Riko who smile at them, but that smile give a shiver at their spine.

Tsukasa: Suiryuu, wanna do shoot practice?

Suiryuu: Yeah. I need to get use to my Keshin, too.

Kotaro: Who would thought your Keshin is same as Coach! We're all surprised!