Predator of the Desert

During their break time, Inazuma Japan are relaxing before they can return back their training session. Afterward, they were given the information and the truth about why some players in the teams they face act different depend on the match. Yggdrasil is an organization that aim to control the sports world economy by taking control of soccer first. But their effort would be challenged by those who oppose such idea.

(Football Frontier Stadium)

The whole stadium is filled with the roar of cheers from the spectators. On the field, the player of an opposing team is having a hard time against the other team.

"Both teams have pushing so hard in order to win to win the match! But there can only be one winner of the match! Who will be facing Inazuma Japan in the finals?!"

One player is running across the field in high speed, passing through the opposing with excellent skill. The player smirk before kick the ball and sent it flying across the penalty area, and it entered the goalpost which scored another point.

(Sand Panther) 3 - 2 (Fire Dragon)

"Goal! Sand Panther scored another point!"

The referee look at his wristwatch before blowing the whistle.

"And there's the whistle! With one score ahead, Iran's representative team, Sand Panther, won against Korea's representative team, Fire Dragon!"

As Sand Panther cheering with each other, their captain walk off of the field and meet with their coach.

???: Coach, we won. One more step and we'll be going to the world stage.

???: Yeah. You better prepare. Inazuma Japan is strong.

Rather than feeling down, the captain smirk as he is looking forward to face against another championship favorite. The match between Japan and Iran would determine who would go for the world stage.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Inazuma Soccer Garden)

Back at the training camp, Inazuma Japan are still preparing themselves for the finals. The others are still sleeping but they will be waking up soon.

(Main Building)

Already at the main building, Kaminari is waiting for others to wake up. He look at the soccer ball between his hands before put it on the ground.

Kaminari: *in mind* Why the heck I had to take part of this stupid thing? Always conflict with soccer. Give me a break. They already throw everything at my old man and Coach Tenma. Also... Why the heck am I playing what I hate?

???: You still think that you're here just to get dissed?

Kaminari look ahead and sees Hakuryuu.

Hakuryuu: I didn't pick players out of random things, nor I play favorites. I only take those who truly have skills.

Kaminari: And someone like me who don't like soccer?

Hakuryuu: And yet why play seriously?

Kaminari: Because I was forced. Being the captain and striker. So, Coach, when will Akai and Katsuragi will step on the field? They will out of value when it ended coming.

Hakuryuu: You should know why they are kept out rather than stayed in.

He walk past Kaminari and enters the main building.

Kaminari: *in mind* I already know that reason.

He get up and grab the ball, before throw it to the air and kick it hard. The ball just fly across the air until it slammed back into the ball basket not far from there.