Bio of Inazuma Japan

Here's the detail of Inazuma Japan...

Inazuma Japan (team)

Team Data

Captain: Endou Kaminari

Coach: Hakuryuu (coach), Kariya Masaki (trainer/assistant)

Manager: Rekka Asuka, Kazemaru Riko

Formation: 3-4-3, 4-3-3

Uniform

This Inazuma Japan's team uniform are identical to the real life national Japan soccer team uniform

This Inazuma Japan's team uniform are identical to the real life national Japan soccer team uniform. Their uniform is navy blue with white patterns along with the team emblem at the right side of the chest. Their shorts are colored dark blue with white stripes, white knee length socks and a pair of blue shoes.

The main goalkeeper uniform is orange with white and black stripes, yellow shorts with black stripes, orange socks with black, white stripes on the hem. The shorts, socks and shoes are same as the field player.

The secondary goalkeeper's uniform is green as the base color with some pattern of black that goes along the sleeves. It's matched with green shorts, same shoes with the field players and gloves which is white with orange cuffs. The shorts, socks and shoes are same as the field player.

The captain's armband is yellow.

History

This team is created through a special "test" that Hakuryuu conducted. He tested every single middle school soccer team throughout Japan, and handpicked sixteen players for the team. However, he give the chance of the other players who wasn't chosen to train and take in the team if the other regulars were injured. Though it cannot be just any player, as it need to reach Hakuryuu's criteria.

Members

1. Akai Kirishima (GK)
2. Okami Kiba (DF)
3. Yukimura Nanae (DF)
4. Arashi Kotaro (DF)
5. Kusanagi Kenzan (DF)
6. Gouenji Homura (MF)
7. Suijin Ryuu / Suiryuu (FW)
8. Kazami Haruki (MF)
9. Endou Kaminari (FW/Captain)
10. Minamoto Takumi (MF)
11. Kishibe Tsukasa (FW)
13. Katsuragi Isamu (FW)
14. Jito Hitoshi (DF)
15. Mito Fuyu (MF/DF)
16. ???
17. ???
18. ???
19. ???

Injured Members

12. Minamisawa Yuuya (MF)
20. Hazama Higashi (GK)

Abilities

Personally evaluated and handpicked by Hakuryuu, this team was consisted of attacking players. It have some complications with the members, like Hitoshi was a spy and some members attitude. Though throughout training, natural talent and skills, they able to become a fine team.

Having Haruki and Takumi, Japan's top youth playmakers, allow the team to move more strategically. However, Takumi can change the flow of the game on his own as he is a prodigy playmaker and attacking midfielder. While filled with multiple attacking players, Kaminari is the team captain and the ace striker, being the fastest and strongest among them.

They are all have fine to excellent of their own individual play and fine teamwork. This team have one single concept; "all members can attack."

Asia Preliminary Matches

Round 32 - Vs. Malaya Beast
Scores: 3 - 2 (Win)

Round 16 - Vs. Great Marlin
Scores: 2 - 1 (Win)

Quarterfinals - Vs. Storm Wolf
Scores: 6 - 5 (Win)

Semifinals - Vs. Big Wave
Scores: 4 - 2 (Win)

Finals - Vs. Sand Panther
Scores: 3 - 2 (Win)

World Tournament Matches

???

Trivia

• This team is full offensive, and all members can attack no matter what position they are in. Almost all of them have a single shoot technique.

• If Kaminari is not playing, Takumi or Haruki will be the temporary captain. If there other two also not available, other capable members will take that position.

• Unlike most members, Kaminari and Takumi both heavily inspired by real life soccer players including their playstyle. Kaminari inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo while Takumi inspired by Lionel Messi.

• The members are all third year and second year in middle school.