𝖎

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴏɴᴇ
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ σɳꫀ

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

*═╝•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

┏ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 to make fun of Stefan Salvatore, her bestfriend that she likes to call bunny muncher and vegan vamp. The younger Salvatore is a vampire who likes to go and kill the cute (and the not so cute) animals of the forest.

cute ones like bambi, you know?

"Steffy! My favourite bunny muncher" Veronica greeted the Salvatore. She giggled slightly at the look Stefan gave her.

"God you're annoying" he muttered but unfortunately for him, Veronica heard it.

"Yet you still love me" the raven-haired girl grinned, earning an eye roll from the younger Salvatore.

"Yeah, I do. Though I still think why am I even friends with you" Stefan said in a thoughtful tone, a teasing smile on his face.

boo steffy. big boo.

"You're bestfriends with me because I'm amazing, duh. You, out of all people, should know that!" The Jones witch exclaimed.

"Sure" Stefan said, making Veronica gasp.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'sure'?" she asked, being deeply offended by his answer.

"Nothing, nothing"

"Doesn't really seem like nothing, Stefano!" As Ronnie is screaming at Stefan, Damon walks into the room and quickly stops at the scene unfolding in front of him. 'Run' he mouths at his brother, slowly walking backwards out of the room, hoping that Ronnie wouldn't see him.

The luck sadly wasn't on his side as she catches him at the corner of her eyes and stops him from moving with her magic.

"You stay right there, demon"

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

After Ronnie gave both of the Salvatore brothers a piece of her mind, she got a call from Bonnie telling her to come help her and Elena with the carnival.

"Veronica's here to save the day!" the raven haired girl announced her presence to the two brunettes in front of her.

"Hi, Ro" Bonnie greeted the Jones witch.

"So what am I needed for?" Ronnie asked with a quirked brow. "I had to leave Steffy alone to come here because you told me it was an emergency" she faked a pout at the mention of leaving Stefan (a 160-something-year-old vampire) alone.

"It wasn't really an emergency. We just said that to get you here, otherwise you wouldn't have" Elena said from her spot on Bonnies left side.

"Oh" was all Ronnie said before frowning "well then, what a waste of precious time" she shrugged before turning to walk away but Bonnie stopped her from leaving.

"It would be nice to get an extra set of hands to help with the carnival..." the Bennett witch said giving Ronnie her best puppy eyes, knowing that the Jones girl couldn't resist them.

"Ugh, fine" Ronnie gave in to Bonnies puppy eyes with a groan.

[words: 461]

[words: 461]

not fully edited

[a/n]: i know it's a short chapter but i wanted to publish something, so here you go! also thank you to everyone who has added this book and invisible string on their reading lists! <3