𝖎𝖎

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•╔═*

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

chapter two
𝖎 𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

*═╝•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

AFTER VERONICA HELPED BONNIE AND ELENA WITH THE CARNIVAL, she went back to the Salvatore boarding house. Once she entered the house, she walked straight into the parlor where Stefan was.

"Are you writing in your diary again?" Veronica asked the younger Salvatore brother, "Come on, show me!"

Stefan looked at his best friend, sad that his moment of peace was cut short, but still smiled at the black haired girl, "Hello to you too, Ronnie."

"Oh yeah, hi Steffy" Veronica looked at him before turning her gaze back on the diary in Stefan's hands, "Have you written anything about me?"

Veronica had her head tilted like a curious puppy as she asked that question. Stefan chuckled at his best friend's anticts, "Of course", he answered Ronnie's question

"Good", was all that Ronnie said before laying on the couch and putting her legs on Stefan's lap.

The two best friends sat together in silence before Damon barged through the doors. The elder Salvatore brother went over to the couch Stefan and Veronica were sitting on and pushed Veronica's legs off of the couch to make more space.

"What the fuck, Demon?" Veronica questioned Damon's sudden disturbance of her peace, "There's other fully free couches here! Pick one of those."

And to make her point clear, Veronica pushed Damon fully off the couch, making the elder Salvatore groan.

Veronica grinned at the Salvatore lying on the floor, "Suck on that, manwhore." Stefan had to try and hold in a laugh but he failed miserably and got a slap on his head from Damon, who had gotten back up from the floor and was now walking towards a different couch.

Veronica smiled in thriump at the sight of Damon giving up. She then put her legs back on Stefan's lap and dozed off into the peaceful world of sleep.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Veronica was startled awake by someone shaking her from the shoulders. That someone just happened to be Damon. "Morning, sunshine" Damon grinned at the witch. "Fuck off" Ronnie said and flipped the elder Salvatore off and turned away from him.

The girl closed her eyes again before she was pulled off of the couch by her feet. Veronica hit the floor with a thud and groaned. "Bitch" Ronnie muttered under her breath but she knew that Damon could hear her with his vampire hearing. Damon rolled his eyes at the girl who now layed on the floor.

The Jones witch got up before flipping the elder Salvatore off and walking up the stairs to her room. In her room she took a shower and changed her clothes, dryed her hair and did her makeup. Once she was done she went back down and saw Damon fake snoring on the couch that she had previously occupied. "I know you're faking it, Damien" Ronnie called out.

Damon opened his eyes and looked at the Jones girl. "Finally. Took you fucking forever" he said, making Ronnie roll her eyes at the vampire in front of her.

"Come on, we have shit to do", the girl said before walking to the front door that she opened using magic. Veronica wanted to slam the door to Damon's face, but she knew that it wouldn't really do anything to the elder Salvatore.

Damn the Demon and his vampire healing, Veronica thought.

"How the fuck does Stefan put up with this girl", Damon muttered under his breath. Veronica turned around to look at him, "Did you say something?" she asked.

Damon shrugged, "Nothing important."

Veronica hummed and turned back towards the way they were walking. Then she suddenly stopped walking because she realized that she didn't know where they were going and what they were doing. Veronica slowly turned to face Damon and asked him, "What are we doing and where are we going?"

"You'll find out" Damon answered with a shurg of his shoulders and kept walking past the Jones witch. "What the fuck..." Veronica muttered before going to follow Damon to his car.

They got in the car and drove away vroom vroom.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Damon drove his car to a white family house that had the surname 'Forbes' on the mail box. Victoria looked at the elder Salvatore next to her confusedly. "You're here to help Stefan with a newbie vampire. Make her a daylight ring and all that jazz" Damon answered her confused look.

"O-kay" Victoria said and got out of the car. But before she could walk to the front door, Damon stopped her and handed her one of her own grimoires. "You almost forgot this" he said but the Jones witch just looked at him blankly. "I know the spell, thanks" Veronica said and snatched her precious grimoire out of Damon's grip.

Veronica walked up to the house and heard Damon drive away. The Jones girl knocked on the door and not even a second later, the door opened to show Stefan behind it. And before the younger Salvatore could say anything, Veronica walked past him. "I know I'm the best. No need to thank me" the Jones witch said, "Now, where's the newbie vamp? I got a selection of daylight rings they can pick from."

not edited

not edited

word count: 868

sorry that it's not a long chapter, I just wanted to publish something!

flsegods