𝖎𝖎𝖎

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•╔═*

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

chapter three,
𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

*═╝•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

VERONICA'S AND STEFAN WALKED INTO CAROLINE'S ROOM. Ronnie looked at the beautiful blonde girl who was sitting on the bed that was in the middle of the bedroom.

"Is this the newbie vamp?" Veronica turned her head towards her best friend. She got a nod as an answer to her question. "She's like really pretty" Veronica said with her head tilted to the side.

"Thank you...?" Caroline said, ending the sentence with a question for the black haired girls name.

"Veronica, but you can call me Ronnie if you want" Veronica said as she walked towards the blonde girl.

"I'm Caroline."

Ronnie looked at the blonde girl as she set her bag down on the bed, "Nice to meet ya, Carebear. Can I call you Carebear?" Caroline smiled at the Jones witch and gave her a nod, "Great! Anyways, I'm here to make you a daylight ring. I have many that you can choose from but I already have one in mind that would look the best on you."

Veronica kept rambling about the different rings as she showed all the choices to the blonde newbie vampire sitting in front of her. Stefan was shaking his head at his best friend on the left side of Caroline's bed, where he was standing near the window.

"This one would look the best on your fingers" Veronica said and handed Caroline a silver ring that had lapis lazuli as the stone and extra details on the band of the ring and on top of the stone. "I know it's not the prettiest ring but it would be perfect for you."

Caroline looked at the ring in her hands with a thoughtful look before looking up at Ronnie, "Alright. I pick this."

"Yay!" Ronnie cheered and clapped her hands together, "Now watch out, I need the curtains open just enough to let in some sunlight for this part. Steffy if you'd be kind enough to open them?"

Stefan rolled his eyes at his best friend, knowing well enough that she could've used her magic to open the curtains, but he did as the Jones witch asked either way.

"Thanks bunny eater" Ronnie said before placing the ring on the part of the bed where the sun shone.

The spell was over almost as soon as she had started. Veronica took the ring off the bed and handed it to Caroline. "There you go, Carebear. Enjoy the sun" Ronnie winked playfully at the blonde girl.

"Will do" Caroline answers back just as playfully.

Stefan looked between the two girls with raised eyebrows, already sensing something forming between them. But he decided not to mention anything of it to either of them yet.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"So you're saying that now I'm basically an insecure, neurotic, control freak on crack?" Caroline questioned Stefan after he had told her about how her emotions are heightened.

Veronica started to laugh at Caroline's question which makes the light brown haired boy have a hard time to keep his own laugh in control.

"Well when you put it like that...yeah" Ronnie said once her laughing had calmed down.

"Great!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Anyways, Carebear, we need to focus on getting you to be a bunny eater like Stefano" Ronnie said with a big grin on her face.

"So I just see a bunny, catch it and drink it's blood? How am I supposed to do that to a cute animal like that..." the blonde newbie vampire trailed off.

"Well, you could always go for the blood bag diet. You can have some from Demon's stash, he has a full freezer of them" Veronica told the blonde girl with a shrug.

Caroline nods quickly, "That sounds better and easier. I just want to go to the party where literally everyone else is."

"Oh a party!" Ronnie said excitedly and then she turned to her best friend, "we so have to go."

Stefan shook is head at his best friend yet he still answered with a yes.

"Oh yay! This will be so much fun."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The party had some shitty and cheap alcohol which made Veronica a little mad. If she had to go to a party, there at least had to be good alcohol. The Jones witch was standing boredly next to Stefan with an unopened bottle of cheap beer in her hand. She didn't bother to open it knowing that she wouldn't even drink it.

When a random drunk teenager passed the black haired girl, she handed the bottle to them and they gladly took it. Then Veronica turned towards Stefan and looked at his face.

"You have your brooding face on," Veronica told her best friend.

"Good to know, Ronnie," the Salvatore vampire sighed.

"Where did Carebear go? I haven't seen her since we came here..."

"She's right over there talking to Matt," Stefan pointed at the blonde girl, who seemingly at the moment was compelling a brunette girl away from the blue eyed boy.

"Carebear!" Veronica waved the blonde girl over to them, "come on I wanna talk to you, Steffy over here is being boring."

Caroline chuckled at her new friend as she walked over to the duo. Veronica took Caroline's hand and started walking with the blonde vampire as they rambled about random things. Stefan was trailing behind the two girls, not wanting to be left alone at the party. But then Stefan's phone rang and he stopped walking which led to him being left behind and a little later losing sight of the two girls.

He answered his phone, seeing as it was Elena who was calling him.

"Did you find anything?" Stefan asked his girlfriend. Elena and Damon had gone to look at Isobel's research stuff on supernaturals so that they could figure out what Mason Lockwood (and the entire Lockwood bloodline) was hiding.

"Yeah we did," Stefan hears his brother's voice on the other side of the line. Then after a small pause of silence he hears Elena say; "Werewolves are real."

────────── words: 1003