27🥀 - Aaditya gets into a fight

Ragini's pov-

It's been more than a week since hukum left and I miss him at times, and my periods in the meantime only made it worse!
I mean not that much but yeah I do miss him while having my food or while I am sleeping or reading my Books and the male lead is mentioned.

I know it's only been a few months since we got married but I want to know how it would feel to be his first priority, his best friend, the only woman he loves and not just a mere Responsibility. I know we are taking things slow but I Don't want to wait any longer. I feel like there is a strong connection with him but I dont know whether it is mutual or am I Just overthinking or drowning in my delusions.

The book I read tomorrow was no less
The male lead said to the female lead
- he would burn The world down if she wouldn't be a part of it anymore.

Not That I want him to burn the world down for me but I just want him for me exclusively...
We had sent a scroll to Bapusa asking him to send Nandini for a few days to give me company, but he said that she wasn't doing well right now and She'd Come after a while.
Devarsa had gone there for some work and I had asked him to bring her with him When he is coming back but since she said she Couldn't come devarsa also had to return back the next day.

I did my routine and had my food like daily wishing for him to come sooner.
Soon the day passed away in a blink of an eye, dinner was arranged and I sat down to eat. Soon a maid came running inside
"Pardon me Bai-sa, but there is an important message for you"

"What is it?"

"A fight broke between your highness and a king from the neighbouring kingdom. The scroll came from Vijaynagari, it says the things are serious and it might affect the political relation between the kingdoms"

"What! How did this happen, and why did hukum involved himself in this fight?"

"It is being said that your highness might be the one who started It and he broke the peace treaty First."

"Is he still at Vijaynagari?"

"No he has left from there and...."

"And what ?" She is making me hella cautious now, did something bad happen. Is he alright?

"... no one knows where he is"

"Does Everyone else know about it"

"Ji, ranisa asked me send the message to you, prince rajveer has already left the palace to search for your highness"

"Ohh oh-okay"

What is happening all of a sudden, why did he even start a fight, where would he be, is he safe , did something happen to him -no no noooo
I got up and left for Jiji 's room
There might be something wrong otherwise I Don't think he would have chosen violence in the first place. He can do that and he is capable of handling all of that too but still he is not the type of a person to break The treaty and start a fight. Someone must have put oil in the fire.

"Jiji!"
I called her as I entered the room
She turned around and I hugged her immediately.

"It's okay Ragini, Don't tense yourself. We'll find him Soon. He can take care of himself "
She hugs me back and tries to calm me down. How long ago did she get this information

"'what if Something happens to him?"
I look at her all tensed as tears flow down my cheeks. The negative thoughts flood my minds as I slowly try to shove them away but Everything goes in vain.