part 1 The First Partner.

It was a normal Day in the world of trollge...until a giant black figure came in...and terrorized The area....One troll..who was brave enough to stand up to the beast went in...it was a McDonald's worker? He fought and fought hard...but he knew he couldn't beat him...so he lied down there... accepting his fate but..the figure wanted him to suffer...

Crazy trollge: Heh...pretty bold of you to even try and stand up against me...

Mc trolls: Agh...w-whatever...just finish me off already...

Crazy trollge: Oh no I won't do that quite yet....I want you to remember this....to suffer from this...and so...I'll spare you...and I'll comeback to terrorize you again....*Crazy trollge proceeds to jump away from the area...leaving the now heartbroken and hopeless mc trolls there...devastated...*

Mc trolls: n-no...I....I won't let this happen again....and I'll make sure....he will pay for this...

*And so for the next 3 years mctrolls spent a long time training and gearing up to fight that...thing again...but he knew he needed teammates to help him on his quests and so..after seeing a poster about a warrior of Memes..he has found his target..*

Mc trolls: Heh...I think I found my perfect Companion for my journey...but how do I find him?

Heh I got a deal for you buddy....

*Said a mysterious figure..with his face covered in a fog...mc trolls could only make out his Mouth..which was grinning really hard*

Mc trolls: oh really? Well what is that deal and btw I haven't gotten your name so...who are you aswell?

Trader: I am the trader...and I'm willing to give you this sorrow cup...and this meme cup...for...

Mc trolls: for?...

Trader: For all your Oil cups...

*Mc trolls stands there and hesitates...causing him to think for a bit...before nodding his head*

Mc trolls: umm alright...

Trader: Good.

*The two finish the trade and part ways as mctrolls looks at his 2 new cups he has never seen before*

Mc trolls: Hmm...well this sorrow cup might come in handy soon *mc trolls stores the sorrow cup in his bag* but this meme cup is what I was looking for...*He uses the meme cup and it opens a portal*

Mc trolls: huh...well alright then...off to find my first companion..

*Mc trolls steps in the portal and sees a troll face sitting on a rock..with a green axe...and with green armor..he knew who this was...it was the legendary meme troll*

Meme troll: huh?....what do you want...

Mc trolls: I want you to join my team...and bring an end to the chaos in my area...

Meme troll: heh..why should I? After all I'm not just gonna let myself get bossed around by some McDonald's worker...your gonna need to prove to me...that you can be my leader..

*Mc trolls stands there...as he knows what he needs to do...and so he reaches out for his bag and grabs a mortar like machine*

Mc trolls: well... alright then...bring it on!

*The battle starts as meme troll uses his green axe to dash around the area and confuse mc trolls*

Meme troll: Better not get dizzy from this!

Mc trolls: heh I won't!

*Mc trolls fires the mortar and sends an explosive french fry at meme troll's face causing a direct hit and injuring the meme troll a bit*

Meme troll: erghh....your starting to get on my nerves already! *He says annoyed*

Mc trolls: then don't underestimate me!

*Meme troll pulls out a gun and fires at mc trolls*

Meme troll: Take that idiot!

Mc trolls: Ow that hurt...

Meme troll: Ha you won't win!

*He says as he shoots another bullet but mc trolls dodges it and hides behind a rock before saying*

Mc trolls: fine I'll have to use it..

Meme troll: use what?

*Mc trolls presses a button on his mortar machine and a car comes out of nowhere and mc trolls proceeds to hop on it as he rams the car towards meme troll and he tries to dodge by dashing but fails...causing him to get knocked into a hard tree*

Meme troll: AGH...you...no...I won't....be....agh! *Meme troll tries to move but his body has taken enough beating...and he is very vunerable now as mc trolls approaches him*

Mc trolls: well? How about now? *Mc trolls says before extending a hand to meme troll*

Meme troll: .....Fine...

*meme troll extends his hand and they both shake hands as mc trolls has made his first team ever!*

Mc trolls: good! Now let's go back to my area and we can patch you up

Meme troll: ugh..fine...but it better not be far from here after all...I just got rammed by a car...

Mc trolls: it alright just hop on my car and we will discuss our next adventure!

Meme troll: alright then..

*To be continued*

A/n:no one should read this

Words: 861