part 14 The Calm before the Storm

A/n: this chapter Serves as the Last chill chapter before da Big fight.

*As Mc trolls and Spirit fighter joe went to their room..tech overlord and meme were still standing outside.*

Meme troll: Sooo....uhhh What now?

Tech Overlord: Don't know, I don't need sleep Because I'm a Fricking cyborg.

Meme troll: What about your son tho ._.

Tech Overlord: Well you see Before you Blew him up into Robot Lasagna, I Only made Him Partial Cyborg...But because you Idiots Chose to Use Inconventional Methods of rebuilding him, Now he needs energy from sleeping aswell to stay alive.

Meme troll: Jeez no need to go Full on nerd mode in my Face.

Tech Overlord: Yea whatever, Speaking of which I wonder what those 2 Idiots are up to now...

Meme troll: Why are you suddenly rude?

Tech Overlord: Well because JOE beat the fuck out of me to "Test" his new abilities.

Meme troll: all I hear is "skill issue" on your part.

Tech Overlord: I am Going to Beat the Living hell out of you.

Meme troll: Nah you can't, or else I'll call in joe to beat you up cuz he owes me

Tech Overlord: .....Shit your right...Fine, now can you just Stop annoying me?

Meme troll: nah I kinda enjoy Annoying you.

Tech Overlord: I swear to lord I'm Going to blow up again from your Annoyances..

Meme troll: or I'll help you reach New Limits...Of anger..

Tech Overlord: sounds about right...just don't do any personal ones alright?

Meme troll: K got it lol

*Meanwhile with Spirit fighter joe and mc trolls*

Mc trolls: So....why did you want to lead me here?

Spirit fighter joe: Mc trolls...I need to ask you something....

Mc trolls: Uhhh alright...what is it?

Spirit fighter joe: Do you still see me the same?

Mc trolls: Wh-what?

Spirit fighter joe: Mc trolls...I think I turned into a Monster....I don't feel the same...I want to Fight more than I ever wished...and I...I...

*Mc trolls Hugs Spirit fighter joe in a gentle Embrace...*

Mc trolls: Listen....Don't say that alright? You're only going to hurt yourself even more if you keep thinking about that....And I don't want you to get hurt....

Spirit fighter joe: ....Thanks....I'll remember that...

Mc trolls: If you want I can sleep with you...to calm you down...

Spirit fighter joe: That...would be Nice....

*As they Got into positions Spirit fighter Joe slowly Drifted to sleep...as Mc trolls Blushed slightly before falling asleep aswell...*

*Back to Tech Overlord and Meme troll.*

Tech Overlord: You know, for someone who is going to fight a CRAZY TROLLGE....you sure as hell don't seem like you care..

Meme troll: I got a Gun and a Dashing axe for a reason.

Tech Overlord: This guy can Jump higher than you could ever hope alright?