IV

You almost fell when she pushed you, stumbling inside a fancy entrance, she closed the door after you.

"P-please."

You looked at her scared, taking a couple steps back.

"Don't be scared gatita, you'll like it, I promise."

She took you by your arm and dragged you in a bedroom, hers probably. A big fancy bed with blue sheets was in the middle of the room, there were some messy paperwork on her desk, and, photos of your everywhere around the room.

You just screamed.

You ran behind the bed and hid, starting to cry.

"Oh Y/N..."

Her voice was now soft, she seemed sorry for you.

"Please don't be scared, I'm not going to harm you."

Her hand was around your arm again, pulling you softly on the bed, she sat you on the bed and wiped your tears away with her thumb, while her other hand was around your waist.

"You look pretty when you cry mi vida."

She whispered, she planted a soft kiss on your lips, her lips felt so warm, so soft...

Her tongue entered your mouth and you gasped, trying to pull away, her hand slid to the back of your neck and held you in place.

Her other hand slowly got under your shirt, you whimpered, feeling helpless, she kissed you harder trying to get you to shut up.

Swiftly, she took off your bra, you pushed her away, with all of your strength.

"Ai gatita don't be a brat."

She took off your shirt, leaving you exposed in front of her, you tried to cover up yourself with your hands, but it was of no use, she took your hands in one of hers and held them firmly.

Her other hand reached for your breasts, the tips of her finger softly brushing on your skin.

Then she squeezed, while still kissing you, she caressed you hair gently, freeing your hands.

Her hand went on your nipple, squeezing it between her fingers, you moaned and squirmed, breaking the kiss.

"Shh... behave."

She pushed you down, so you were laying on the bed, she started kissing your neck, gently at first, then strongly, leaving red stains on your skin, then she went down, untill she reached your nipple again.

She kissed your breast all around it, then she pressed her mouth on your nipple, and lustfully, she started licking it, kissing it.

Her other hand started caressing your thighs, you moaned and squirmed, she chuckled and began stimulating your breasts with her tongue more and more, causing you to shake, overwhelmed.

She pulled down your pants, quickly, as if she had been waiting for that moment for forever.

"Now behave, or you'll make me very angry conijeta."

Authors note
Hi everyone! Sorry for the wait, but I've been pretty busy lately, with school starting again, I have to study a lot and I forgot about this story.
I also want to take a few words about what happened with Inquisitor, I'm profoundly disgusted by what happened, and decided to take my distances from the COD community, but don't worry, I'll keep writing this story, because I'd feel bad leaving y'all hanging.
I know I left this chapter in a way y'all won't like, but I physically can't write everything all at once because it makes me feel bothered 😭🤌.
Don't worry tho, I will update soon, as soon as this chapter gets 5 votes.
I wanted to thank you so much for the support while I was gone, and say sorry again for my absence.
Hope you enjoyed💕