VI

You started whining and pleading her, she laughed.

"You'll need to do more than that if you really want me gatita."

"P-please m-mommy, I swear I'll be a good girl, p-please!"

She laughed again and caressed your hair.

"No, it's enough for tonight, I need to break you darling, this was too easy for you."

You stood there, was this woman ok?!
Wasn't she the one that wanted you so much, what was she doing right now?!

"Don't look at me like that Y/N, you misbehaved, I won't reward you."

She blew some smoke in your face.

"I knew you were weak, but so weak to surrender to me after I did so little to you? Weren't you lost in the love for your boyfriend Y/N?"

She laughed even more, you froze.
She was right, you were that easy to manipulate?

She examined your naked body, she stopped on intresting parts, she kept smiling, proud of herself.

"Now, go get dressed and clean yourself up, we have to go shopping for you."

"We have to go shopping... for me? I don't need anything."

"I need you to look pretty for me tonight, I have to show my little pet to my dearest friends, besides I've only bought clothes for you, you'll need more stuff."

She got up and smacked you ass, you squealed.

"Go. Now. don't make me angry."

She pointed outside the door, you exited the room even tho you didn't know where you had to go, fortunately a maid was waiting outside the door for you.

"Come with me miss Y/N."

She handed you a robe to cover yourself up and smiled.

"My name is Bianca, I'll be your personal maid, anything you need, call me."

Her voice was warm and motherly, she had big black eyes and curly brown hair in a pony tail, some of her curls slipped out of it making her look even prettier.

You followed her, after walking along the big corridor for a few seconds she led you to a bathroom, it was huge and the shower was the biggest you had ever seen your life, unnecessaraly big.

"This is your personal bathroom miss, just next to the one of your master."

You shivered at how she called Valeria, but you didn't say anything.

With that said she left the bathroom and you washed up, soon after she brought you some clean clothes:
A ridiculously short white skirt, a black long sleeved shirt and a pink sweater.

"I'm sorry but I'm not wearing that, I'll look like a child, and I hate skirts anyways."

Bianca's face twitched a little but she kept smiling.

"Miss Garza's orders, if you don't wear it, we'll both get into serious trouble."

You nod, you take the clothes and put them on reluctantly.

Bianca then walked you to the entrance of the house, where Valeria was waiting for you.

"Now don't you look pretty mi conijeta?"

She then drove you to a big mall, as soon as you entered the building, she put a hand on your collar and yanked you next to her.

"Try running away and I'll whoop your ass till it becomes purple."

She whispered coldly.

"Now let's have fun shall we little pet?"

Author's note
Hi everyone! Please don't kill me, I know
I should've posted 2 days ago, but I couldn't write anything recent and I felt bad uploading something I didn't like.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Write me suggestions, I really appreciate it.
Y'all are so precious to me 🫶🏻🫶🏻
I can't possibly thank you enough 💗💗💗