VIII

Valeria dragged you away, towards her car, lifting you up in her arms and throwing you in the backseats of her car.

"That was the second worst mistake of your life gata."

She hissed as she drove quickly towards the mansion.

Minutes later you were inside the house and then in her bedroom, she threw you on the bed and started pacing around the room as you cried.

"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING HUH?! THAT YOU COULD ESCAPE ME?! ESCAPE ME?!"

She laughed sadistically, she was so angry a vein popped out her forehead, she grabbed you by the shirt, laying you on her lap with your belly on her legs and lifted you skirt, then she ripped the panties off of you, her fingers dug into your ass cheeks

"You were a very bad girl. Do you know what bad girls get?"

She hissed in your ear, her warm breath making you shiver. You squirmed and muttered an apology between a scared cry.

"Answer me or I will be even more angry. What do bad girls get gatita?"

You squirmed more, her fingers dug more in your ass cheeks, making you whimper in pain.

"T-they get p-punished?"

Your breath getting stuck in your throat as you tried answering.

"They get punished."

She said with a voice so deep of anger it almost sounded like a growl.

Before you could say anything else, her hand hit your ass harshly, you screamed in pain, not expecting that at all.

"Count till twenty. If you mess up I'll start over."

Her voice was slightly calmer, she kept whispering in an authoritative tone in your ear.

"P-please I'm sorry I won't do it again! Please forgive me!"

You cried out.

"I said count, do you want me to add ten?"

"N-no ma'am."

Her hand smacked your ass a second time, you screamed in pain.

"O-one."

Another smack, more forceful than the other.

"T-two."

Smack.

"F-fo- uh... Three•

She laughed, she was going to enjoy this.

"You messed up, start again."

SMACK!

"O-ONE!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

"Two, t-three, four-"

The pain was slowly subsiding, as that feeling strangely became pleasure.

Smack!

"Ngh~ five."

She abruptly put two fingers inside your soaked pussy and you moaned in pleasure.

Her fingers pounded your tight pussy mercilessly, her anger could be felt throughout the strong hits.

She kept spanking you and fingering you at the same time until you counted twenty spanks and you reached the orgasm.

Your ass was red and sore, she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them.

"Get out now."

You got up and walked out of the room still dripping from your pussy and all sore.

Authors note
Hello everyone! Firstly I wanted to thank you all so much for the support because it really means a lot to me!
Then as always I wanted to apologise for my lateness, but I cannot guarantee y'all periodicity in my writings, my school schedule is really tight (allat just to get a 6 in latin and a 5 in greek 😭)
and also school really takes the fantasy away from me, also some stuff has happened in my life and I was so stressed.
Of course two months is a lot so I'm very very sorry about it, and I'll try to do better.
As always I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you all 💗💗💗