Roomates

Long chapter

Damn, I thought, she's doing it again!

"She" is Melissa, my roommate, and "it" is Melissa's distracting habit of running around our apartment half-naked. That day she was just in bra and panties, as she stood ironing some clothes for her date that night. They were pretty skimpy little panties that left nothing to the imagination. Well, actually, they left a lot to my imagination. Melissa's panties were tiny - not a thong but very low cut, just a thin strip of fabric stretched across her wide hips, barely covering her pubic mound and in the back, exposing the top half of her butt crack.

Melissa's antics always drove me crazy. It's not that I'm a prude, not at all. In fact, it's just the opposite. The real problem was that I wanted Melissa, wanted her badly, but I was afraid to risk our friendship by making any move to get what I wanted. Instead, I simply discouraged her from doing the things that aroused me. "Melissa," I gently chided, "put some clothes on!"

Melissa responded with an annoyed frown. She just didn't seem to get it. I suspect that she actually liked doing this, liked the free feeling of being almost naked. I wondered if Melissa actually knew what effect she had on me and enjoyed it, too. I also wondered if she ever walked around the apartment completely naked when I wasn't there. The thought of that really intrigued me.

"The shades are up," I added. "People can see in."

"Oh, okay, okay!" Melissa responded at last, a bit exasperated by my concern. "Damn, Alyson, just let me finish this!"

I just sat and watched as Melissa flitted around the living room, picking up one article of clothing after another as she tried to decide what would look best. That night's date seemed to be a really big deal to her, but I couldn't understand why. It was just another guy, nobody special as far as I could tell.

Perhaps it was important to Melissa because she didn't get quite as many dates as I did. That seemed odd, but it was true. Not to brag, but I pretty much got all the men I wanted, and yes, more than Melissa. I'm told I have a "bubbly personality" and a cute face, framed by long, dark brown hair, and big, brown eyes. I also have a wide mouth and a bright, easy smile. I'm a happy person. And the guys seem to like my body, too. I have a pretty nice one, if I do say so myself - five-foot, four inches, with full boobs and a cute little butt. I'm very proud of my butt, and it gets me a lot of attention from the guys.

So, yes, I probably do get more male attention, but Melissa has her own type of beauty - not the "cute little babe" look, but elegant and winsome, very hot in her own way. She has a pretty, heart-shaped face and thick, chestnut hair that comes down onto her shoulders. She doesn't have that quick, flashy smile, but when you do earn her smile, you treasure it and it draws you in. And at this time of year, when the onset of summer brings out a girlish sprinkling of freckles across her narrow nose and lightens her hair to a softer brown, she looks absolutely adorable. Yes, Melissa is very pretty.

For me, though, it is Melissa's body that is enthralling. There are times when I just can't take her eyes off her. Melissa is quite tall - five foot ten - but she is no beanpole. She has a dancer's legs - beautiful, long legs that fill out her jeans with a delicious, muscular shape that is athletic but also curvy and feminine. She is smaller on top, at least for her size, but her hips - oh god, I love her hips! They are perfectly proportioned for her height, wide, but not "fat". Melissa's pelvis fits her size - broad and full, very womanly, and accented by a surprisingly small waist that gives her bottom half the perfect curve of a classic "hourglass" figure. When she wears her favorite tight, low-cut jeans, she looks amazing.

The simple truth was that I really wanted to do Melissa. I had felt that way for a while, perhaps even a few years back, when we were roommates in college, though at the time the feelings weren't so clear to me. Now though, I was just dying to get at her. All I could think of was having those luscious hips in my hands while I buried my face between her legs, tasting her essence and giving her all the pleasure she could take. But alas, Melissa appeared to be hopelessly straight. It was not to be.