Love thy neighbor 1.4

"Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue," Olivia cried out, still unable to believe how easily the inexperienced girl had brought her to the edge of orgasm.

A threshold that she crossed only a few minutes later as her body, already quaking with anticipation, climaxed in frenzied convulsions. An explosive release that few lovers had previously matched.

"Dear God, that was amazing," Olivia said once her body stopped trembling.

"Then I did good?" Stephanie asked, genuine uncertainty in her voice.

"Honey, you did so much more than good." Olivia replied. "Getting a guy off, even your first time, that's simplicity itself. What you just did, that was just unbelievable."

Her face one big smile, Stephanie climbed over Olivia's body to kiss her, her face still smeared with the remnants of the blonde's climax. One kiss turned into a dozen, as the younger woman expressed her appreciation for the world that had just been opened for her.

They laid there entwined in each other's arms, bodies pressed tightly together. Olivia glanced at the clock on the night table, had they really only been at it a little more than an hour?

"Are you tired?" she asked Stephanie.

"Actually, I feel anything but," she replied. "My body feels so, so energized."

"Then perhaps we can try something else that I think you might like?" Olivia said, slipping out of Stephanie's arms and then off the bed.

The motion surprised Stephanie, but before she could ask Olivia what she had in mind, the older woman asked what really seemed a strange question -- especially in light of what they had just shared.

"You said earlier that you were originally going to spend the evening with Jason, right?"

Stephanie said she was.

"And I'm guessing you were going to fuck him, weren't you?" Olivia further asked.

Stephanie didn't answer, even though she knew that had been a distinct possibility, especially since it had been a pretty stressful week.

"I'm also guessing, that a since a girl like you could have any guy she wanted, that Jason has a pretty nice cock," Olivia added, totally confusing Stephanie as to where this was going.

Much to Stephanie's own surprise, she actually answered yes to the second question.

"Well, it just so happens, I have a pretty nice cock too," Olivia smiled as she turned back around and held up a leather harness that held a very realistic rubber cock, that she'd removed from the bottom drawer of the night table. "So, if you're still in the mood to be fucked ..."

Stephanie's first reaction had been, 'God, that thing is bigger than Jason,' but that was immediately followed by, 'I could never resist a challenge.'

She answered with an enthusiastic yes.

-=-=-=-

Stephanie watched in fascination as Olivia slid one leg through the harness, then worked the loose strap around the other, after which she drew the buckle tight to lock it against her body. She'd used vibrators before, in fact she had one in her bedroom four floors below, but this was way beyond that. A rush of anticipation filled her as Olivia climbed onto the bed, one tempered by just a touch of trepidation.

"Nervous?" Olivia asked, having caught a reflation of the emotion in her eyes.

"A little," Stephanie admitted.

"There's no need to be," Olivia smiled, "just lay back and relax."

Stephanie smiled and tried to do just that, with little success.