Her best friend for Christmas 1.4

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, nervously.

"Enjoying the movie." She said without looking at me, "That's what they're for."

"N...not with someone else." I heard squealing coming from the TV, but couldn't take my eyes off of Holly's slender fingers stroking the black material between her thighs. Like her toes, every other finger was painted red and green.

"All the time," she continued to stare at the screen, "Back home allof us girls will put a fun video on and we all sit on the couch and floor and play with ourselves, it's so fucking hot."

"You...watch each other?"

"Yup, just like you're looking right now."

I quickly looked back up to the TV and didn't reply to that one. I watched the two women get into a sixty nine on the desk and when the older woman slipped her tongue into the blonde's ass her squeal sent a wave of heat through me.

"Nothing hotter than rimming." Holly said softly.

I jumped when she placed her left hand on my thigh while her right continued to tease her pussy through the shorts. Holly lightly caressed my inner thigh with her nails and I tried to summon the words to tell her to stop, but each time her fingers trailed down my thigh an electric feeling went through me.

Holly lifted her leg and casually draped it over mine and I gasped at the feeling of her warm soft flesh pressed to mine.

"Excuse you." I forced a laugh that sounded as nervous as I felt.

"No problem." She breathed and to my surprise, she eased the fingers of her right hand into her shorts.

"God, I'm wet." She moaned. "Fuck this video is great, better with you next to me."

"Holly..I...hey!"

Without warning she grabbed my right wrist and pressed my hand between my legs. I tried to pull it away, but she held it there.

"Heather, I want you to sit back, relax and just touch. Do it just like you were alone."

"But I..."

"I'm going to help you be able to get what you want and to do that I want you to feel confident and sexy. I want you to enjoy touching yourself so you know how you want to be touched."

"Holly, I'm not going to play with myself in front of...whoa!"

Holly had pulled her shorts to the side with her thumb and right in front of me rubbed her clit with her index finger.

"Hmm," she purred, "So warm and wet...I've been so horny and I'm going to cum nice and hard."

"S...stop that." I said in a barely audible whisper.

"Your panties are wet aren't they?" She pressed my hand harder into my shorts, then moved it up and down.

I should have been fighting her, but I instead I watched her guide my hand along my very wet shorts and a soft moan escaped me when my fingers grazed my clit.

"See, feels nice, no?" She was ignoring the loud moans from the TV as well and was staring at our hands.

I didn't answer, instead I allowed her to guide my fingers around the shorts over my now throbbing clit.

"There you go," she whispered, "Nice and easy, just play like I'm not even here. Don't even look at me, watch the movie, let it happen." She surprised me with a soft kiss on my cheek, "I told you we're like a sisterhood, a beautiful sexy sorority of women, now let your sister help you feel better."

She let my hand go and I felt an odd sense of disappointment when she moved. That sensation was replaced by a more disturbing thrill when her hand went back to lightly caressing my thigh. The heat from her leg atop mine was a pleasant sensation and speaking of sensation...as if they had a mind of their own my fingers had continued moving across my pussy.