Chapter 15 - Do as I say!

Third person pov :

She pulled it and he left the whip holder in a a jerk. She rolled the whip on her palm.

"It's enough, You have tortured me enough cousin, Now it's my turn"she said.

They were all shocked because the vanshika they knew who was a coward and was scared even to look at them, is glaring at them in hatred.

She unleash the hunter and hit the ground, everyone moved back.

"Let's start with the ladies first." Vanshika said.

"How dare-! " He raised his voice. .
"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR Voice Manish Malhotra " she said and glared at him.

"It's enough of this drama, I always get beaten. Take a taste of your pain" she said.

And hit the whip on the ground again. Both the ladies shivered.

He tried to go near her,  but he got whipped.

He screamed in pain. They both went towards him.

"Manish! " the called him.

The girl pulled a chair and sat on it.
"How does it feels Manish,  does it hurts?" she said with fake pity.

He whimpered in pain, Vish looked at her, stood up.
"How dare you hit my brother "she yelled.

"Don't yell at me,  I won't hesitate to hit you too" She said, glaring at her.

Vish backed away while a shiver ran down her spine.

'It was enough, I kept silent.
If my brothers got to know about it,  that I have a scar or I have been whipped,  they will bury them alive. '
Sakshi thought.

"It's been years right, I have indured so much abuse from you,  but not now. " Sakshi said.

"You filthy bitch! Get down!! " Manisha shouted.

"Fucking pathetic, Don't shout or it won't take me time to whip your fair skin into bruises " Sakshi said, eying her.

Manisha jaw clenched and she motioned her bodyguards

He came to hit Sakshi,  but Sakshi dodge it and hit him with her whip.

"No need to send your guard to to hit me,  because I have been training for this you know! " Sakshi said smirking.

She dodged all their attacks,  and and attacked them with punches,  kicks.
And obviously striked with lashes.

She looked at the other guards who were  rooted on their places.  She went to Manisha, She tried to hit Sakshi but Sakshi held her hand, twisted it.

"Remember one thing,  your actual master and the owner of this mansion was My Father,  The Vijay Malhotra,  and if anyone tried to cross me next time,  then remember , I will chop your co-owners heads" Sakshi threatened grabbing Manisha hair. 

She screamed in pain,  All the maids were in shock seeing Vanshika like this.

Sakshi left her, and pushed her on the ground.

"Maria! " Sakshi called.

She came,  bow her head.
"Serve my food! " She ordered.

Manish and Vishaka were glaring at her,  Sakshi went and sat on her dining table.

Maria served her food and she ate her food.  All the guards were looking at her. She was eating silently.

It was a thick silence, Manish motioned Vicky to attack her. Vicky walked towards her silently.

Sakshi ate her food and now was washing her right hand. He tried to attack from back,  she dodged it and grabbed the dork and put it in his hand.

He screamed in pain,  Manish just was looking at Vicky, Vishaka gulped.

"Don't. Try. To. Checkmate me.  Or this will happen to you next " She said glancing towards Manish.

She stood up and glanced at every bodyguard.

"It's a waste of time, for all of you to hit me,  so just drop the idea of it.  And if you actually care about your dear masters then,  don't try any shitty moves. " She said fake smiling.

Sakshi looked at Vishaka,  and smirked, she was shivering very much.

"Your time is up and it is the time, I. will.rule,  just obey me and you will be fine... " Sakshi said, pulling a chair and sitting on it.

"Why do you think we will listen to you? " Manisha said glaring at her.

"Ah... Good question " Sakshi said agreeing.

"Miss Manisha,  When were you busy abusing me,  I was busy making some contacts with the biggest gang ever" Sakshi said, they looked at her in disbelief.

"And you Might have heard the name of ' The Sinners' Right Manish? " Sakshi said grinning.

"You are lying, It can't be possible "  Manish shouted not believing her.
Both mother and daughter were giving him confusing looks.

Sakshi scoffed at him, ' The sinners' are her secret gang,  which was made by Advik and her.

It was a famous for the boys and girls who were ready beat or kill any person,  and the main thing  is her brothers don't even know about it!

Otherwise she would have been grounded for six whole month for this.

"I have proof,  The head name is AS,  and he never showed his face but you know,  I know him,  and he told me to help me? " Sakshi said making up a story.

"You think we are a fool to believe " Manish said

Sakshi snarled, and asked Maria to bring her bag.  She took out the phone and called Advik.

"Hi boss,  how did you called me,? " He said.

"As, They don't believe your power,  just show them a trailer" Sakshi said.

He was confused for a moment,  but then realized.

He cleared his throat and told her to put it on speaker. She did it.

"Hey Malhotra,  you don't believe my power then let me show you, something " Advik said typing something on his laptop.

The Malhotra were confused,   the TV got on and it started to display a picture of a scull.

"It's me AS! If you don't do as she says then remember,  I can see you Junior Malhotra and your sister.  It won't take me much time to kill you with my mens. " Advik said.

Sakshi smirked and looked at their scared faces.

"Take good care of them V" Advik said dry chuckling and hunged up.

Sakshi now looked at their faces, it was like they have saw a ghost.

"Malhotra do as I say and you will live alive or think yourself that you are dead!" Sakshi said.

They were clenching their fists in anger,  but now they were powerless as Sakshi took everything in her hand.

She smiled looking at them and went from there.  Manish just glared at her back.  Vishaka was scared while Manisha was fuming in anger.

"Let her do whatever she wants,  let Manish come,  and then we will see,  What she would do! " Manisha muttered angrily.

*******************************/***

There might be something you might have felt is left out!

I will tell in detail in next chapters!!

So just keep patience with The Sinners!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!