Chapter 77 - Adhiraj pleasant welcoming

Third person pov:

As they all landed in Rajasthan, Jaipur, they all were relaxed now, as everything is going to be like before, but It looks like there won't be any good changes.

As their car stopped in front of their mansion, there were maids and Butler standing infront of them.

"Welcome young masters and Madam" Sophia greeted bowing down her head.

Sakshi nodded, while everyone greeted back, Billy barked in joy and climbed on her, she stepped back and chuckled.

"Missed me so much Billy!" She said as billy was licking her.

The Rathores were looking at her, back then it would have been easy if they trusted Billy actions.

This animal knows Sakshi scent more then them.

"Let's go.." Aryan said and the guard took billy with him.

"sir.." Sophia said hesitating.

Avyaan looked at her, she sighed and looked at him.

"Mr.Rathore is here .." She said, he had a blank look.

He walked inside with his siblings,only to stop on his tracks, seeing his father sitting on sofa.

"Dad! You came back!" Avinash said in a happy tone, Aarav scowled.

"I had to, when your brother ditched the important meeting with clients for her!" Adhiraj said glaring at Avyaan.

"She was more important than your boring meetings, your are forgetting that Dad!" Aarav snapped angrily.

"Did I said her to get in trouble! She likes to get in trouble, It's normal for her!" He looking at her, she was clenching her fist by now.

"Dad, she is your daughter!" Aryan said reminding him.

"It is better to be daughterless than having her Aryan!" He said in pure anger.

"DAD!" Aryan and Aarav said together, in anger.

Avinash looked down. Advay and Advik averted their gaze to somewhere else in anger.

"I am telling the right thing, because of her till now I am losing everything!" He said, she gulped down the lump in her throat, Aarav held her hand assuring her, she silently nodded to Aarav.

"Because of her, I lost my wife, because of her I am losing y-"
Adhiraj was cut off by aloud voice.

"Dad, enough, we can talk alone!" He said raising his voice calmly.

"Sakshi go to your room with Twins and Advik!" He said sternly.

"ok Bhai!" Aarav and Avinash said together.

"Why did you stopped me I was telling the truth, your mom would have been alived Avyaan, she is the reason my sons are drifting apart from me!" HE said glaring at her walking figure, Aarav was glaring at him as he went behind her.

This is the every day scene in Rathore mansion....

Welcome to the life where you will hear his constant taunts and mocking from him!

" Dad I am saying this the last time, Change your behaviour towards her" Avyaan said in a cold tone.

Which he only uses this on his prisoners or strangers!

"Now my own son is speaking me in this tone!" He said disappointed.

"I know that you are triggered by mom death, but you shouldn't forget that she is your daughter, your own blood, and it was never her fault, she doesn't even know mom!"Avyaan said trying to make his father understand one last time.