Chapter-1 Meeting You

WILLOW'S POV

I slowly took my steps towards the big gate in front of me, It was my first day of college, As I entered everyone gave me a weird look like I don't belong here, Maybe I really don't, I whispered myself confidently "Willow remember to make friends ok? and why are you even nervous it's not like you never experienced it, right?" but something popped in my mind "you still wanna make friends after all that happened to you". but I shrugged off my thoughts and I went towards my class and sat down looking at others I was on my own thoughts when suddenly a guy entered the class surrounded by some students, I struggled to see his face, but when I saw him a thought popped in my mind "Yes! he looks like him, but how?, it can't be true". but I didn't realize that he was walking towards me.

ACE'S POV

I came inside the class I really didn't know why was I surrounded by so many students "Maybe because i came in a Lamborghini (lol) it was definitely a worse idea but it wasn't my fault after all UGH!!! i hate you Ren!!". but at a far distance i saw a girl sitting, i couldn't stop myself from going towards her, her beauty caught my eyes, Her Siren eyes, Her perfect black hairs, Her lips, everything was perfect, she was the girl of my dreams.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ace approached and asked "Hey! pretty lady what's your name". willow glared at him but then she said in a sweet tone not trying to be rude "Willow,...Willow Cruz". "Ace tero". he said being excited but willow froze for a sec and said under her breathe "what *GASP* T-te-tero?". "You said something?" Ace responded being concerned "N-no". willow hesitantly said. Ignoring everything Ace asked "Wi-Willow can I sit next to you,..... please".*sparkling eyes* willow couldn't say no to his adorable eyes (are they falling for each other?? or it's just a mere attraction) "I am sure my name is not written in these seats, then why are you even asking me Ace". willow said. Ace answers in a No, he quickly sat next to her, but as Ace was settling him down willow was adoring him but again her thoughts were not leaving her "Willow your again falling for a trap, he is nothing, love is nothing, everything is nothing, don't trust them like you trusted 'him'. 'He' betrayed you and left you with NOTHING!!!! don't forget about the scars that he gave you". she shrugged her thoughts again and somewhere deep down she wanted to trust Ace, she felt some kind of attraction, a connection that she never felt before.

Soon the professor came in and the lecture started, as it was the first day everyone had to introduce themselves soon it was willow's turn, where she lied about her surname.

TIME SKIPPED

*In Cafeteria*

"Wanna have something?? I mean ofcourse you want to *chuckles* I'm sorry i am just a little weird". Ace said "Just a sandwich". willow answered with no emotion, Ace went and got two sandwiches and a milkshake for himself. Ace then asked Willow "I guess we are friends now, Aren't we? so shall we make promises? ok then repeat after me". Ace didn't even let willow answer and continued.

No matter where we go, No matter what we do,You'll always be there for me And I'll always be there for you".

Willow repeated the lines and they made promises for each other...<3

___________________________________________

Hey! guys how are you all?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try my best to update as soon as possible because I am just a 8th grade student, writing a book and managing my studies is a complicated task, hope y'all understand :)

Please make sure you vote and follow me and also comment so that i can understand your perspective about this story, Also can you please follow me on Instagram @Messy___gurl__

Thankyou <3