Chapter - 2 Confessions

Willow's pov

"It's been one month since we took the vows together, but I fell for him, which is very wrong for me, for him, for everyone close to me, but I can't think of a life that's without Ace". I was looking at myself confused in the mirror while I was brushing my hairs "Should I do It? should I confess to Ace? the worst he can say is No, but that would ruin everything, everything that's between us, no no no I can't do this, but what if he says yes??" I have been really overthinking since I realized I fell in love with Ace, who is also my bestfriend "Willow make a decision fast either it's now or never". I tell myself trying to make a decision while I finished doing my hair in a simple pony.

"Yes!! I am gonna confess him today and right now". I took out my phone from the backpack as I came from college an hour ago, I messaged Ace asking him to meet me in my favourite spot, which is low mountain top near a hospital, where I also go when I am extremely sad or when I am really happy.

Hey! can you meet me at
xxx mountain top around
5:00

Sure!!

I took my bag and left for meeting Ace as it was already 4:15

Author's pov

Willow reached, and so did Ace, they chitchatted about half an hour talking about everything that they could talk about. Willow cut off Ace as she was anxious and couldn't wait "I have to tell you something very important, the reason I called you here". "Oh, me too, but you go first". Ace replied, But before she could even utter a word, anxiousness started building up inside her, everything felt wrong, Why is she here? she shouldn't be here.

"Are you fine? is something bothering you?" Ace asked her in a concerned tone "It's you, yes you, your bothering me Ace, you come to my dreams every night, you are stuck in my head, and you never leave me alone, even if I try I can't". Willow confessed "Sorry?" Ace asked her, "Stupid, I meant I Love You, I really Love you but you don't understand". Willow pouted.

"You're not kidding right is this a dream?" Ace replied while he was stunned, also processing everything, as the girl he also loved so much confessed him, at this unexpected moment, "Now answer me". Willow asked as she was desperately waiting for his answer, somewhere deep down she still had the fear of being rejected by someone who she loves, even though her past kept reminding her to stay away from the world, she feared everyone including her trusted ones, as they are the ones who can betray you the most .

"Yes!!! I Love you too, Willow, trust me I am not lying, I really love you too". Ace confessed while he was so happy, he started jumping and hugging Willow, again Willow forgot everything and only wanted to be in his embrace, after a long hug, they left each other yet holding hands, they came closer staring at each other with full of love, pure love, "My Love" said Ace, "I'll call you My Love". saying that he kissed Willow, Willow kissed him back too

TIME SKIPPED *Dinner time*

"My love, what would you like to have?" Ace asked "Cobb salad and a key lime pie for the dessert" Willow answered while still adoring Ace, Ace orders two plates of Cobb salad and a key lime pie for her, and a blueberry cheesecake for himself. they had their dinner while discussing about the future.

They reached their homes safely, their night went by but they couldn't sleep in the thought of each other, but deep down Willow still feared of losing Ace.

____________________________________

Hey guys! how are you all and how was this chapter? I hope you'll like it,
Thanks for 200+ reads, it means a lot Make sure you vote and follow me, Also comment, don't be a silent reader
I won't be able to update next chapter any time sooner, but I'll try my best, as my exams are nearby , Hope you understand :)
Follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers too!!
@Messy___gurl__