Chapter - 4 Abandoned house

Willows POV

Ren left a while ago after we finished our dinner. But the awkwardness between me and Ace remained the same. While I was making our bed, Ace entered the room. Despite his anger, he didn't show much of it. After that he went to sleep, I completed my work and I also slept next to him.

*Next Morning*

Authors POV

Ace woke up earlier than Willow, He did his morning routine, Willow woke up at this moment as well. Both of them got ready for the day. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Once again, Ace went to open the door. When he saw the person standing, his blood boiled. He began shouting, "Ren?? You again?? This morning." Rather than responding, Ren immediately went into the house in search of Willow. Despite knowing that Willow could be upstairs, he decided to go up. Ren forcefully drags her down the stairs, refusing to listen to anyone. He led her to the car, helped her get in, and then started driving. Ace couldn't stop them in time, as they were already gone.

Willow yelled in frustration, demanding to know where they were going and why Ren had forced her to come along. "We need to go to the Abandoned house. I received information that the police will be there for some reason, and I need your help because Adira is busy." Ren gave an explanation. "However, you should have given an excuse before bringing me along. Consider Ace's perspective for a moment; he will become more suspicious of us." On the way to their destination, Willow continuously yelled at Ren without stopping, for his actions.

Once they arrived, they began their work, They were searching for an envelope that had been hidden by someone they knew. After finding it, they left.

When they arrived home, they were filled with fear about how Ace might react. They saw him seated on the couch, looking furious. "Finally, you're here, Ren, can you please explain to me the reason about taking My Girlfriend away without seeking my permission??" Ace sounded sarcastic "Ah- actually...my-." Ren shuttered, Ace continued "Oh, come on, just tell me, what were you doing? Sleeping with your brother's girlfriend?? You had a great time, isn't it??" When he spoke these words, Willow's eyes swelled with tears, her heart shattered into numerous pieces.

With tears in her eyes, she exclaimed, "Ace!!", "I'll talk to you later Willow, let me talk to your dear Friend." Ace said, When Ace called her 'Willow' instead of his usual term 'My Love', she finally came to the realization of the truth. He lacks trust in her. While she was thinking about everything, Ace suddenly punched Ren. Ren fell to the ground, His lips bled as a result of the punch. She quickly approached him, "By putting him before me, Willow, you are showing how you give priority to your own needs, You need him for your personal pleasure, wasn't I enough for you??" Ace growled, Ace made her feel the same disgust she felt two years ago when someone did the same thing to her.

She got up from the floor and gave him a strong slap. "Ace, do you have any idea about what you're speaking right now?? Do you even trust me, Ace??" Willow shouted

"Okay then tell me My Love, I'll listen to you and trust you, I believe in you, and I will always do, it's just that-" Ace asked, breaking down completely, Willow comfortingly embraced him, calming his nerves. "One of my friends met with an accident, we had to rush, since Ren knew her, he took me with him." Willow lied "I trust you, My Love." Ace mentioned

After Ren left, everything returned to back normal. They had dinner and got ready for the next day.
___________________________________________

Hey guys!!! How are you all?? Hope you're doing good, I am really sorry for the late update, Also thank you for 700+ reads, it means a lot!!
Also follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers too <3
@messy___gurl__