Chapter 25

Chapter name- Another problem

It was night time when Samarth came out of his room and walked towards Ruhi's room. Suddenly he bumped into someone. He and that per both fell down. Samarth looked at that person and saw Ruhi rubbing her head. “ Ruhi. ” said Samarth. Ruhi looked at Samarth. “ Are you mad? Can't you see?” asked Ruhi, “ How would I know that you are coming to my room?” asked Samarth, “ Oh so now it's my fault.” said Ruhi and got up.

Samarth also got up. “ Come on accept your mistake. ” said Samarth, “ No, I will not. ” replied Ruhi. Samarth was about to say something when the door of the room opened. Parth looked at them. “ Stop fighting here. Go to your room and fight. ” said Parth and closed the door. Ruhi and Samarth looked at each other and smiled. Samarth picked Ruhi in his arms. “ Come on, let's go. ” said Samarth and took Ruhi to his room. 

Rishi was standing on the balcony with a coffee mug in his hand. His eyes were stuck on the moon but in his mind only Tanuja's picture was flashing. Rishi got a smile on his face. “ I can't believe that I am in love. ” said Rishi. Rishi then came to his room and lay on the bed. He was very tired and soon slept. The next day, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table when they heard a lot of voices outside their house. 

Everyone looked at each other and then got up. When Agastya's bodyguard came there. “ Boss, look at the news. ” said the guard. Rishi picked the remote and started to news. The headlines were, “ Well-known CEO of Singhania Industries, Agastya Singhania kidnapped Aarav Arya's wife, Chandni and tortured her to be with him. Let's ask how Mr Arya is feeling. ” said a news reporter and then turned towards Aarav. 

Aarav looked at the camera. “ Mr Arya, have you decided to take action against Mr Singhania?” asked the news reporter, “ Yes of course. That monster kidnapped my wife and did everything with her. She is pregnant with his child. When my wife came back to me, Agastya came there. He shot my leg and took my wife with him. ” said Aarav and then joined his hands. “ Please give me back my wife.” said Aarav while crying.

Everyone was very angry to see Aarav's nonsense. “ I will just kill him. ” said Agastya while picking his gun. Ishika quickly held his hand. “ No Agastya. Calm down. I will handle him. ” said Ishika. Ishika looked at Annie, Avi, Ruhi, Tanuja and Vanya. “ Come with me, girls. ” said Ishika. Ishika, Annie, Avi, Ruhi, Tanuja and Vanya walked behind Ishika. 

They came out and saw the whole media standing in front of the entrance. Ishika looked at the bodyguards. “ Let them in. ” said Ishika. The guards immediately opened the door and the media ran inside. They started to ask different questions. “ Ms Ishika, is this true?” asked a reporter, “ Did Mr Singhania really kidnap you?” asked another reporter. The reporters kept asking these questions when, “ Shut up. ” shouted Ishika. 

There was a pin drop silence after this. Ishika looked at everyone. “ How can you all believe such a person? You all know that 6 months ago when I won the dance competition, I said that I am happy to have a husband like Agastya. And then you looked at Agastya as an idol husband. But now some random person comes and says that Agastya is just a kidnapper. How could you all just believe this? I will tell you who the real kidnapper is. ” said Ishika. Ishika then looked at Aarav and pointed at him. 

“ You all know that I have a son. This Aarav kidnapped Adi and blackmailed me to be with him otherwise he will kill Adi. ” said Ishika. Everyone turned towards Aarav. “ No, all this is fake. ” said Aarav. A lady picked a stone and threw it on Aarav. The stone hit Aarav's head and it started to bleed.“ Such a liar.” said that lady. Everyone there started to throw stones and shoes at Aarav. Aarav ran from there. The whole crowd was running behind him.

Ishika looked at Annie, Avi, Ruhi, Tanuja and Vanya who were smiling. Then they all came inside. Agastya hugged Ishika. “ I knew that my Ishika is the strongest.” said Agastya with a smile on his face. Everyone got a smile on their faces. Annie looked at Agastya. “ Agastya, this Aarav doesn't look like he will stop. You have to do something. ” said Annie. Agastya looked at her. “ Don't worry. I will handle him in my own way. ” said Agastya. 

Then everyone went to their rooms. Vanya came to her room. Suddenly Parth held her hand and pinned her to the door. Vanya looked at him. “ What happened ?” asked Vanya, “ Nothing. ” replied Parth and gave a kiss on Vanya's neck. Vanya closed her eyes. Parth looked at her and then slowly opened the knot of Vanya's suit. 

Parth pulled down the suit from one side. Parth then started to give passionate kisses on Vanya's shoulders and collar bone. Vanya's hands were moving in Parth's hair. Parth picked Vanya and got her on the bed. He kept Vanya on the bed and then looked at her. “ Vani, if you want then I can stop. ” said Parth. Vanya looked at Parth with a smile on her face. This wasn't the first time when they were coming close. But still Parth was asking for her permission. 

Vanya moved her head. Parth gave a kiss on Vanya's lips. Slowly they started to get lost in their world of love. Meanwhile, Aarav reached home. He was wounded badly. “ Ahhhh. ” shouted Aarav in anger. He started to throw things on the ground. He was very angry. “ I will not leave that Agastya. How dare he take my Ishika away from me. ” said Aarav.

Aarav came to the bar and made a drink for himself. “ I have to do something.” said Aarav while drinking the drink. When something clicked in his mind. He smiled like a devil. “ Let's do it. ” said Aarav. The next day, Agastya and Ishika woke up together. Agastya and Ishika looked at each other with a smile on their faces. “ Good morning my Biwi. ” said Agastya and gave a kiss on Ishika's forehead. Ishika smiled. “ Good morning.” said Ishika. When Adi came inside. “ Mumma, Papa. ” said Adi. 

Agastya and Ishika looked at him. Adi ran towards Agastya and Ishika and then climbed on the bed. Adi sat on Agastya's stomach. “ Good morning Papa. ” said Adi. Agastya kissed Adi’s forehead. “ Good morning my baby. ” said Agastya. Adi smiled. When a servant came there. “ Boss, Madam. ” said the servant. Agastya, Ishika and Adi looked at him. “ Aarav Arya is here. ” said that servant.