Chapter 33

Chapter name- The truth and a daughter is born

The next day, the whole Singhania palace was getting ready for Rishi and Tanuja’s marriage. Everyone was getting ready. Ishika was in a golden gown. And Agastya was in a white indian kurta pajama. He looked at Ishika. “ My baby. ” said Agastya and gave a kiss on Ishika's bump. Ishika made a face. “ Agastya, I am your baby. ” said Ishika. 

Agastya looked at Ishika with a smile. “ No you are my Biwi and he or she will be my baby. ” said Agastya. Ishika smiled. Agastya and Ishika then came down and so everyone ready for the wedding. Even Selven was in the Indian clothes for the wedding. Everyone was there except Tanuja as she was Mr Sharma and was about to came down to the Mandap straight. 

They all came out to the garden where the wedding ceremony had already started with Rishi sitting on the Mandap. The pandit looked that Mr Sharma. “ Go and get the bride. ” said the pandit. Mr Sharma went upstairs and game down with Tanuja who was the red bridal lehenga. Her face was covered with the whale and Rishi was mesmerized to see her. Mr Sharma made Tanuja sit down with Rishi and the Pandit started the wedding rituals. 

Avi went and tied the knot for Rishi and Tanuja. Rishi and Tanuja got up and took the pheras. Rishi and Tanuja finished the pheras and sat down. Rishi picked the mangalsutra and tide at around Tanuja's neck. Then he picked the Sindoor and filled her maang with it. “ The wedding is complete and now you can take the blessings of the elders. ” said the pandit. 

First Rishi and Tanuja took the blessings of Meena, Nikhil, Mr Vyas and Mr Sharma. Then Rishi and Tanuja touched Agastya, Ishika, Dhruv, Annie, Parth, Vanya, Samarth and Ruhi's feet and took their blessing. Everyone blessed Rishi and Tanuja. Suddenly they all heard a gun shot. 

Everyone looked at the gate and saw Steve standing there with a gun in his hand. He pointed the gun at Agastya. “ Now the game is over Agastya Singhania.” said Steve when suddenly Selven came in front of Agastya. Steve was shocked to see Selven alive. “ Bro, you are alive. ” said Steve, “ Yes Selven and you know who tried to kill me? ” said Selven. 

Steve moved his head. Selven smiled and pointed Sam who was pointing his gun at Steve. Steve looked bat and was shocked to see Sam pointing his on him. “ I thought that you were my best person I can trust but you are the traitor. I will kill you. ” said Steve. Steve tried to shoot Sam but before that Sam shot Steve. Before the bullet could touch Steve, Selvan pulled him aside. 

Agastya quickly picked his gun and shot Sam. Sam died on the spot. Selven and Steve looked at each other and hugged each other. “ Bro, I am so sorry for the things I did in past. ” said Steve, “ Say this to Agastya too. ” repliee Selven. Steve looked at Agastya and fell into his feet. “ I am sorry Agastya. I am sorry that I misunderstood you. ” said Steve. 

Agastya picked up Steve and hugged him. “ It's okay. ” said Agastya. Suddenly they all heard a scream. They looked in the direction from the scream came. They saw Ishika in pain. Her water had broken. “ Biwi. ” said Agastya and ran towards Ishika. Parth came to them. “ Agastya, I think it is a time for delivery. Let's take her to the room. ” said Parth. Agastya took Ishika to the room. He kept her on the bed. Then he came out of the room. Parth, Ruhi and Vanya were with Ishika.

They were telling Ishika to push. “ Push Bhabhi push. It is very important. ” said Parth. Ishika was trying her best to push. Outside the room, Agastya was getting very tensed and worried. He wasn't able to listen to Ishika's screams. Adi was also scared to see his Mumma is so much pain. He had hugged Meena and was crying. Meena took him away so that he calmed down. 

Suddenly they all heard the voice of a baby crying. A tear fell down from Agastya's eyes. The door opened and Parth holding a little baby in his hand came out. “ Congratulations Agastya. It’s a girl.” said Parth. Agastya looked at the little princess who was sleeping. Agastya slowly took the little princess in his arms. “ Inayat. ” said Agastya. 

Little Inayat got a smile on her face. Agastya then gave a kiss on little Inayat’s forehead. He walked inside and saw Ishika lying on the bed. Agastya came to her. Ishika looked at Little Inayat. “ Inayat.” said Ishika. Everyone got a smile on their faces. Adi came there. “ Mumma.” said Adi. 

Agastya and Ishika looked at him. Adi came down from Meena’s arms and ran towards the bed. He climbed on the bed and looked at little Inayat. “ Wow, my sister is so small.” said Adi. Everyone smiled looking at Adi. Adi looked at Agastya. 

“ What did you name her?” asked Adi, “ Inayat.” Replied Ishika. Adi kissed Inayat’s forehead. “ I will always protect you. This is my promise to you, my little sister.” said Adi. Everyone got a smile on their faces when they heard what Adi said. 

Ruhi held her phone. “ Come on Bhai, Bhabhi, pose for a photo. ” said Ruhi. Agastya and Ishika with Adi and little Inayat took a photo.