Chapter 13

You softly hummed as you walked slowly to your front door, plastic bags hanging from your arms and hands. You pulled out your keys and started to slowly open your door, well that was until you heard a soft giggle in your house.

With furrowed eyes you set down the bags and grabbed pepper spray on your keys since that was the only thing you had on you at that moment and opened the door, throwing the pepper spray up.

Though, you didn't expect anyone to be here.. You were bombarded with the words "Happy Birthday [Y/n]!".

You were frozen, your hand up with pepper spray and groceries on the ground behind you. "G-guys?" They all laughed when they saw your position and soon, someone grabbed your hand and lowered it. Finally, you looked around and saw the different sized balloons, words handing up saying happy birthday, and confeti everywhere.

You let a small smile grace your lips and soon started laughing. "Jesus, you guys all scared me! I heard laughing and thought someone broke in!" You started to pick the bags up and had some help from a man named Sanji. An old high school person you were acquainted with.

Then you saw him, approach you with a fancy and delicately wrapped bottle of wine. "Hey, happy birthday [Y/n].." You smiled and set the bags on the counter, soon turning to him and planting a kiss on his lips. "Thank you law, did you set this up?" You asked with a raised eyebrow since he was the only one with a key. You guys have been together for a few months now, and you had gave him a key to your house. 

He had a guiltily smirk as he gave you a hug. "Hmm, and what if I said maybe?" You laughed and hugged him back after setting the wine on the counter. You sighed and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you Law.." he smiled and kissed you, earning a few gagging noises from folks around you.

"Oi! 1-2-3!"you turned to see the lights turn off and Marco walk in with a lit cake. Everyone started to sing happy birthday and just for a seconded felt like crying. You never really had this happen for you, making you wipe your eyes and giggle in Laws arms. "Happy birthday, to you! Now make a wish!"

Your eyes widen as you looked at the candles and thought, and soon you smirked and blew them out, looking around as people cheered and clinked beers. "I swear guys, you're all full of surprises..." you said with a soft smile.

Soon, you gave hugs to those around you and thanking them for doing what they did. They all smiled and said it wasn't a problem, making you feel great.

You all had a piece of cake and you started to open gifts. One by one, they were all lovely. Raging from shirts, to wine glasses, and even posters. But one specific one made you turn deep red and quickly close the bag, looking at the one who had their name written on it. "N-Nami!" She laughed and gave you a thumbs up.

You gave it another peek to see what looked like lingerie, fluffy cuffs, and a.. 'toy'. You coughed and set that aside, making sure no one looked inside of it. "T-thank you Nami.." you looked away, face flushed red and law smirking like an idiot at you.

Once you got all of the presents out the way and the 'What was in the bag?'s, you all decided to have a few drinks, sit outside and talk.

You sat on Laws lap where held you with his hand on your thigh as you both watched everyone have a good laugh. "This is really nice... Thank you.." you whispered in his ear, to which his grip on your thigh tightened and he hummed in response. "Your welcome." You smiled and slung an arm around him, seeing who you remembered was Zoro and Sanji yelling at each other and trying to go for each others head while Nami quickly ended it with a punch to the head.

You downed the rest of the alcoholic beverage in your hand and stood up. "You ok?" You looked at the man you called your boyfriend. "Yeah.. As much as I love this... I need a-" he gave you a soft kiss on the cheek and nodded. "A break? Yeah I understand. Call me if you need me, ok?" You nodded and headed back in the house, up to your room, sat on the bed, and looked at all the presents that were on the ground. You groaned and opened the bag Nami had gave you, hesitatingly taking out the lingerie. It was a deep black and had blue designs on it.

You bit your lip and sighed, starting to strip and put the delicate fabric on.

You walked over to the body mirror and starred in awe. "Damn.." Your body looked amazing in it, and detailed you very nicely.

Though, soon a dirty though passed your mind making you smirk. You grabbed the cuffs and hid the rest in your closet. You tucked the cuffs underneath your pillow and slipped your clothes back on over the lingerie.

Soon, you started to walk back to the people outside laughing. When you saw Law, he was arguing with a boy named Luffy, and how he never called him by his name. You giggled and grabbed another beer from an ice chest and walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at you with a 'help.' Look and you laughed. "Luffy, there's food in the fridge." His face lit up as he bolted to the fridge inside. "Thank you." He said with a hand holding his face. "Oh? I know how you can repay me." You purred in his ear to which his eyes shot open and looked at you. You simply walked away to a different group of girls and started a covrsation with them while Law stood in his mind, it racing with certain 'thoughts'.

He smirked as he sat back down, intently watching you. "Let's play that game then, [Y/n]."