MAIN CHARACTERS

Alampati Kiyana Gowda

She is a sweet simple girl who lives in village with her parents and her big family. she is a girl who leave in very typical village even tho time has changed and people has become more modern this village NIDUMUKALA has been the same they still stood with their customs and farming and there own old things. I dont say she never crossed her village but she never went out of her circle. she is good and very soft person yet short tempered sometimes. she done her degree in BSC PSYCHOLOHY and MSC PSYCHOLOGY. as she went out from her village she had many experience and had to go through somethings. Right now she gave up everything and is staying back at her home with her parents. She loves her parents without any doubt and she can do anything for her father and her bestfriend who is her cousin she can die for her without any hesitation.

Alampati Meera Gowda

She is a little crazy and kind girl. she is from the same village of Kiyana. she did her Degree in BZC but she went a little far from village for research when she went she understood, people from village has to go through some bulling and will face some up and downs. she is a very extrovert person. She did a job in a company which had link with some New York company . she loves her family so much and she would not go against them for her happiness as she believes her happiness lies in them. and about her bestfriend its Kiyana she loves her so much and trust her like no one else as they are of same age they got together very easy.

Nandha Shiv Chirag

He is born and brought up in INDIA but for some reasons he came for NEW YORK and stay their for some years. He is a very nice and Grumpy person he prefers to not show his emotions and feelings. He started a Company when he completed His Btech and completed his MBA. He has a big family of his own and he dont have a big circle of friends as his family was always with him and he never liked a girl after her broke up with a girl when is doing his 11th class. As time passed he never thought of getting into relation nor have a girl but 4 years back when he came to India for something he had to attend a reception of his sisters friend and saw Kiyana but dont know who is she where is she from all he knew was her. He is soft for his mom. only her

 only her

Nandha Aarav

He did btech and MBA in India and went to New York along with Chirag and Ishaan. As Chirag had started his own company and Aarav took over their company. He is a very sunshine person and he can get along with anyone. He is very lovely person and He loves everyone in his family except for on person as she played with Chirag he didnt hate her but he never liked her. He fell in love with one girl when he was teen but she was in relation with someother. As he was working with a Indian company. He is very naughty but can be dangerous.

 He is very naughty but can be dangerous

---hope you will like this book---